Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragic hit some tough shots but a lot of Miami’s 3 pointers were not contested well not to mention the offensive rebounds the Spurs gave up.

This is the team that has been playing most of the season but people don’t know because they haven’t really watched them. Lmao.

Hopefully they come out in the 3rd with some damn energy and talk to each other on defense. But honesty they stink most 3rd quarters this season so I think this might be a wrap. Smh

Dragic hit some tough shots but a lot of Miami’s 3 pointers were not contested well not to mention the offensive rebounds the Spurs gave up.

This is the team that has been playing most of the season but people don’t know because they haven’t really watched them. Lmao.

Hopefully they come out in the 3rd with some damn energy and talk to each other on defense. But honesty they stink most 3rd quarters this season so I think this might be a wrap. Smh
You're talking to @Peace_79 ?

You're talking to @Peace_79 ?

Who?

I’m saying in general. I go on a decent Amount of basketball sites like realgm, pounding the rock and even Spurs talk.

It’s just odd to have conversations with some fans because they aren’t objective at all. You can root for a team and still point out their flaws. Some fans don’t get that though. Smh.

On the flip side I will say Miami is playing really good defense also. It isn’t just bad Spurs defense why we are down big.

Finally the starters have contributed well

Patty mills bellinelli, and bertans keeping spurs somewhat from being hosed

Spurs will get within 7 in the next few mins

Great play by DeRozan on defense but then No fucking court awareness blew his efforts. Smh.

If they would’ve played solid defense from the get go they wouldn’t have needed to fight back.

Good Heat win

Great play by DeRozan on defense but then No fucking court awareness blew his efforts. Smh.

If they would’ve played solid defense from the get go they wouldn’t have needed to fight back.

Good Heat win
Bertans shoulda been at all star weekend

But props for coming back

Needed to use aldridge more

He shoulda had more than 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back