Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Tanner Wilkenson trying to profit off the culture, but Elf has been pretty good over this stretch of games. He still seems a lil dinged up with that finger, but he's playing very well since the AD shit came out

The Church of Luka Day Saints and Jayson Christ.

The two young players you can’t be critical of whatsoever lol.

I said dude still gonna be all star, OG pretty much the same,w313 a lil more critical but damn.

I’ll repent guys.
:cry3:

Nigga stop...everyone talks about their team n players...

A few months back niggas was talking about the Lakers "youngins"

And you came in here like Cuba Gooding swing at everyone

Nigga stop...everyone talks about their team n players...

A few months back niggas was talking about the Lakers "youngins"

And you came in here like Cuba Gooding swing at everyone

I came in here to retort people saying they were trash. NOBODY called Tatum trash. Ever.

I said he will be an all star level player not superstar.

Steph superstar, Lillard All Star

KD superstar, Klay All Star

Etc.

That’s the diff in being all star and superstar. Imagine being disrespected that someone projected you as all star rather than superstar.

Bro I’m sorry though forgive me , I don’t wanna go to hell.

I never bashed him. I just said imo i don't see him being a superstar like he was projected to be after his playoff run. He took advantage of some mismatches during the playoffs. I can't hate on that. But in the real world when i hear people say he is untouchable and Boston should turn down any offer for AD if the package includes Tatum, i have to laugh. He ain't THAT nice.

Oh I agree with you about the superstar angle. I think he can be a multiple time all star at his peak but superstars usual do more than just score the ball.

He is still young so his game can and will mature though

I came in here to retort people saying they were trash. NOBODY called Tatum trash. Ever.

I said he will be an all star level player not superstar.

Steph superstar, Lillard All Star

KD superstar, Klay All Star

Etc.

That’s the diff in being all star and superstar. Imagine being disrespected that someone projected you as all star rather than superstar.

Bro I’m sorry though forgive me , I don’t wanna go to hell.

Bruh...its the same energy man. Dont turn it into something its not.

This is a sports forum right. Talking ball, debating right?

Why u trying to turn it into something else. I'm sure the hell not.

And I am going to say it again..who the hell listen to bill Simmons...

That's like me paying attention to bill plaschke a known L.A laker guy.

In the last five games he been shooting 36 percent from 3 and have been attacking more than shooting mid range. As far as his pnr defense it's still a struggle but has been slight improvements.

Yall were playing well ealry in the season when he eas healthy thought it was going to be a nreak out season for him. Im still pulling for my guy

Fuck AD. Zion on deck my nigga. Have faith.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back