Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have high hopes for the Wolves this year,they fucked up the rebuild. It doesn't help that all

summer long even superstar players(bron,Russ,PG,CP3,Simmons,etc) have been in open runs and I

have yet to see Towns or Wiggins in ANY of them.
You should worry more about the fact that y'all didn't do anything to make y'all better than last year where you got the 8th seed in a year where the grizzlies and clippers were hit with injury

That's why they trying to distract y'all with throwback jerseys while butler hates towns and Wiggins. That's why thibs trying to bring luol there...to get Jimmy in line. Also towns has an extension that he has yet to sign

But iono nothin

Kemba trying to figure out why this inefficient chucker not getting any looks

Crawford declined his 2018-19 player option with the Minnesota Timberwolves and is currently an unrestricted free-agent. In 80 regular season games with the Timberwolves last year, Crawford averaged 10.3 points while shooting 41.5 percent from the field and 33.1 percent from 3-point range.

He is looking for a larger role, though, as Crawford only played roughly 20 minutes a game with the Timberwolves. Charlotte Hornets point guard Kemba Walker, who is close friends with Crawford, is puzzled why Crawford hasn’t been picked up yet.

“I have no idea why he’s a free-agent, man,” Walker told Brandon ‘Scoop B’ Robinson of Scoop B Radio. “Everybody loves J.C. He’s a great dude first of all and basketball-wise, I mean, everybody knows what he does. He’ll bring it every night. He can score with the best of ’em.”

Him wanting more playing time is hilarious btw

"20 mins for a playoff team ain't enough!"

1493836407_888b48f2701ceeec31efc22a3972daaa.jpg

I've grown to really hate crawford over the last two years btw for his lack of loyalty and his game

Bitch ass nigga is the 2nd greatest 6th man of all time for a reason

"20 mins for a playoff team ain't enough!"

View attachment 70588

I've grown to really hate crawford over the last two years btw for his lack of loyalty and his game

Bitch ass nigga is the 2nd greatest 6th man of all time for a reason

Is he really even the second best 6th Man of all time? Imo the importance of that position really comes to the light in the playoffs and Jamal Crawford always disappeared in the post season

Iguodola
Lamar Odom
Eric Gordon
Jason Terry
Kevin McHale later in his career
Tony Kukoc
Michael Cooper

All better in the 6th Man role than Crawford

Is he really even the second best 6th Man of all time? Imo the importance of that position really comes to the light in the playoffs and Jamal Crawford always disappeared in the post season

Iguodola
Lamar Odom
Eric Gordon
Jason Terry
Kevin McHale later in his career
Tony Kukoc
Michael Cooper

All better in the 6th Man role than Crawford
Listen I was trying to big up that clown off of his ability alone. When you take into account his accomplishments and impact on winning then....

But jamal Crawford is the poster boy for hollow stats

Bulls, knicks, warriors, Hawks, blazers, Clippers, wolves

Can any fanbase say they appreciated him or did he just covert some four point plays, shoot the ball and dribble and then dip out?

Last edited:
He been getting a pass and I'm tired of it. I got slander for him and others in the holster for a rainy day

I can feel the anger, how long you been holding on to this?
No anger

Nigga just wack B

But he from Seattle and the Sonics is gone, he doesn't age, and he got his own lil league in the summer where he drops 50 points on guys that work at finish line so nobody say nothing

Still some FAs left

R.Hood, J.Crawford, P.McCaw C.Brewer, D.Wade, J.Johnson, N.Young, L.Deng, A.Afflalo, J.Terry, J.Jack, Q.Acy, R.Sessions, L.Babbitt, P.Zipser, J.Nelson, J.Crawford, M.Chalmers, L.Nogueira, R.Jefferson, T.Ulis.

That’s overrated. I don’t remember seeing Oladipo in any open runs last offseason and dude turned into a beast last season.

It was after the fact we found out he was working with Lancaster during the offseason to take his game to the next level.

Not every player is “look at me”(not a bad thing), some just like to do their thing in private.

YOU didn't see it but Home Dipo was in open runs last year AND this year,and the main reason he started beasting is because that offense is centered around him and

Myles Turner,the offense was/is centered around Russ in OKC.

Andrew Wiggins got his hair rebraided this summer
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back