Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out my bulls averaging 3 wins per month

Funny thing is bulls fans think just because they gonna get a top 5 pick that things are gonna be okay next year

Dunn, lavine, lauri, carter, and the pick under a horrible coach and a shitty front office

Can't wait for the fireworks that'll start with Lavine requesting a trade

Funny thing is bulls fans think just because they gonna get a top 5 pick that things are gonna be okay next year

Dunn, lavine, lauri, carter, and the pick under a horrible coach and a shitty front office

I think Zach will for sure consider asking for one. Especially since they extended Boylan.

Bulls going back to the days of getting drunk before games and bringing guns to the locker room. Then again they seem too soft for alla that.

Greek Freak seriously needs a jumpshot.

Milwaukee will always struggle in the playoffs until he gets one.

OKC have a bunch of long 6'9 long athletes to meet him at the rim.

Can anyone give a definitive reason as to why Paul George is not a top 5 player?

Im not saying he is top 5, but the top 4-10 playerd in the league are all interchangeable and if someone did say he was a top 5 player this year, I wouldnt be able to dispute it.

I think Harden can and will beat Kobes 81 point mark at some point this season. Might take a double OT but i can see it happening

Can anyone give a definitive reason as to why Paul George is not a top 5 player?

Im not saying he is top 5, but the top 4-10 playerd in the league are all interchangeable and if someone did say he was a top 5 player this year, I wouldnt be able to dispute it.
Lebron, Steph, Durant, Harden, and AD. That's a quick top 5.

Its ok to acknowledge he is having a great season while still recognizing he is not in the top 5.

For him to do that, he will need CP3 to get injured again. Will be hard for him to get a over 40% usage rate while CP3 is healthy.

True it wi probably be one of the games CP3 is out either resting or hurt. Hes in s crazy zone rn tho. I havent seen anything like this since Kobe was on that streak of 40 point games back in the day. I think bean had something crazy like 4 straight 50 point games during that run. Shit was insane

Lebron, Steph, Durant, Harden, and AD. That's a quick top 5.

Its ok to acknowledge he is having a great season while still recognizing he is not in the top 5.

Not saying I disagree with you, im just saying if someone was to put him top 5, it wouldnt be crazy. Dude averaging 27 and 8, hes a defensive player of the year candidate, hes actually been clutch in the 4th quarter, and his team is 30-18 with Russ having a down season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back