Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season in the trash, I tried to tell them boys at "the blender" they wasn't shit and no playoffs but they was feeling themselves after sweeping the blazers but I was hatin so they didn't wanna hear beta's shit

I mean I do be hatin but I meant that also because I know they can't stay healthy for shit and they replaced a key player with the discount version

I remember AP kept saying that BS "we right where we are last year" lol

Rest in piss

Last edited:
Season in the trash, I tried to tell them boys at "the blender" they wasn't shit and no playoffs but they was feeling themselves after sweeping the blazers but I was hatin so they didn't wanna hear beta's shit

I mean I do be hatin but I meant that also because I know they can't stay healthy for shit and they replaced a key player with the discount version

I remember AP kept saying that BS "we right where we are last year" lol

Rest in piss
Cool

You don't get no cool points

But nice try though

Never seen a nigga more invested in a team he claims is so shitty yet makes it a point any chance he breaths to take said shit on the shitty team he allegedly cares nothing about

Foh you gump

Cool

You don't get no cool points

But nice try though

Never seen a nigga more invested in a team he claims is so shitty yet makes it a point any chance he breaths to take said shit on the shitty team he allegedly cares nothing about

Foh you gump
Maybe next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back