Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Chris Paul getting paid 35 mil to play 60 games a year and a nightly minute restriction?

View attachment 70485

The fleece..

All about the playoffs pleighboi

BlushingObviousEeve-max-1mb.gif

I wish I didn't live up here sometimes

Like I don't wanna have to watch the Knicks or nets every time I wanna watch a live game

Plus the knicks prices be through the roof for that bullshit team

I'd eat it if porzingis was playing but I ain't paying $200 for kevin knox and the jonny flynn of the lottery in frank Nitti

Don't feel like driving 2 hrs to philly either

Might live in barclays smh

I don't have high hopes for the Wolves this year,they fucked up the rebuild. It doesn't help that all

summer long even superstar players(bron,Russ,PG,CP3,Simmons,etc) have been in open runs and I

have yet to see Towns or Wiggins in ANY of them.

I don't have high hopes for the Wolves this year,they fucked up the rebuild. It doesn't help that all

summer long even superstar players(bron,Russ,PG,CP3,Simmons,etc) have been in open runs and I

have yet to see Towns or Wiggins in ANY of them.
That’s overrated. I don’t remember seeing Oladipo in any open runs last offseason and dude turned into a beast last season.

It was after the fact we found out he was working with Lancaster during the offseason to take his game to the next level.

Not every player is “look at me”(not a bad thing), some just like to do their thing in private.

That’s overrated. I don’t remember seeing Oladipo in any open runs last offseason and dude turned into a beast last season.

It was after the fact we found out he was working with Lancaster during the offseason to take his game to the next level.

Not every player is “look at me”(not a bad thing), some just like to do their thing in private.

BI worked with him this summer. Lancaster was on the latest Laker Film Room pod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back