Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping for an injury free rockets season

This

Obviously I would like to have home court advantage again but the focus during the regular season needs to be keeping guys healthy for the post season, Cliff specifically

I want the Rockets to take how the Spurs managed Tim Duncan and apply that to Paul times 10.....No back to backs, 25-30 minutes per night, no useless games in the middle of January against the Hornets ect

Besides that I'm interested to see how the new pieces fit in and see who steps up

"When the East is in the house...."
20rn52c.jpg

Im hearing the Knicks will hold KP out all year. If thats the case the focus on this year should be Knox and Frank.

To me this is also Hardaways year to prove he can live up to that contract.

All in all though, focus on the youngings and try to get a top 3 pick to run with KP, Frank, and Knox.

Last year of the rebuild.
For all the fuck shit you talk about the Pels I actually really like what y'all core is about to be. Knox can be dangerous if he can stay motivated.

Yep it’s happening

The funny thing about this is as much as Minnesota needs some depth on the wing they actually have some interesting prospects in Josh Okogie, Bates-Diop and James Nunnally but if Deng gets signed probably none of them will see the court and there development will be stifled even more than it normally would playing for Thibs

Going back and reviewing all the moves we made during the off-season I really think James Ennis is going end up being the best signing/acquisition from the summer. I think his ability to defend get and out in transition is going to allow him fit in fairly easy, just need him to be respectable from 3

I believe Melo is washed but nowhere near as bad as he was in OKC, he will be our greatest reclamation project yet

Again I loved the Ryno trade, I'm still expecting Chriss and Knight to moved in another deal at some point before the deadline but if they remain with the team I like what they can potentially bring to the table

Im hoping we can get at least one rotation player this year out of Zhou Qi(doubtful), Chriss, MCW, Caboclo or Hartenstein....wouldnt be surprised if none of them worked out but I like that we're trying to get younger and taking a flyer on some guys who still have some upside

This

Obviously I would like to have home court advantage again but the focus during the regular season needs to be keeping guys healthy for the post season, Cliff specifically

I want the Rockets to take how the Spurs managed Tim Duncan and apply that to Paul times 10.....No back to backs, 25-30 minutes per night, no useless games in the middle of January against the Hornets ect

Besides that I'm interested to see how the new pieces fit in and see who steps up

Damn Chris Paul getting paid 35 mil to play 60 games a year and a nightly minute restriction?

IMG_20180625_220928.jpg

The fleece..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back