Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

Rivals.com is a joke.

I read a while back that somebody made up a fake person and posted he got a offer from Bama.

They gave him 3 stars and have a profile and analysis without seeing one tape on him lmao.

Them niggas is sucking bama for that one

Last edited:
Y'all run bout over cuz ,hope you can smell the coffee. I notice got said " not this year" though so I see you know what's coming. Only a matter of time and time is now. We finally got right head man on deck. And fuck Kirby Smart I still don't respect GA a few years of whippings can't undo our series dominance in my mind lol

I only say “this year” cause Fla aint showed me that they even belong in the same stadium as Bama bruh...

Aint shit yall did in the past couple seasons that even has me saying “watch out for FLA”

Absolutely NOTHING. NADA.

So focus on winning the east and beating that team up in Athens before you come talkin bout the Dynasty in Tuscaloosa my nigga...

Respectfully

I only say “this year” cause Fla aint showed me that they even belong in the same stadium as Bama bruh...

Aint shit yall did in the past couple seasons that even has me saying “watch out for FLA”

Absolutely NOTHING. NADA.

So focus on winning the east and beating that team up in Athens before you come talkin bout the Dynasty in Tuscaloosa my nigga...

Respectfully

My predictions may come across as premature, but call me niggadamus the dynasty is slowly crumbling bro lol. Saban and his wife already shook you better see the writing on the wall.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/26505044/part-pitt-facility-named-donald

Part of Pitt facility to be named for Aaron Donald

Pitt is naming part of its practice facility after Los Angeles Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald following a seven-figure donation to the football program, the school announced Friday.

The school said it will honor the donation by renaming the ground floor of the practice facility the Aaron Donald Football Performance Center.

"It was a dream come true to play for the University of Pittsburgh," Donald said in a statement. "My experience as a Panther is something that influences my life every day and I want to pay that forward. I believe in what Coach (Pat) Narduzzi is building at Pitt and this was an opportunity for me to make a difference for our current and future players."

Donald, 27, is the youngest million-dollar donor in school history, according to the school, which added that it also the largest donation ever by a former Pitt letterman.

Donald was a unanimous All-American and the ACC Player of the Year during his senior season in 2013. The Rams drafted him in the first round the following year, and he has been a first-team All-Pro each of the past four seasons.

What’s the story behind this?

He a bitch.

Suspend the basketball coach that had us top 10 right before the SEC tournament after winning the regular season with no evidence against him

Plus the way he handled Les Miles

Plus having the strictest program in college when it comes to weed (no school suspend players but us like 90% of the time)

He the dude that was the AD at Duke when the Lacrosse dudes got fucked over when that chick lied. Had no evidence he fucked clean over them

He a bitch.

Suspend the basketball coach that had us top 10 right before the SEC tournament after winning the regular season with no evidence against him

Plus the way he handled Les Miles

Plus having the strictest program in college when it comes to weed (no school suspend players but us like 90% of the time)

He the dude that was the AD at Duke when the Lacrosse dudes got fucked over when that chick lied. Had no evidence he fucked clean over them

Damn

Sound like this was a long time coming

D5_6cPeWkAEe7F4.jpg

Incoming DB for Florida Chris Steele entered the transfer portal.

Florida placed him in a dorm room with QB Jalen Jones. He didn't feel comfortable with him. He asked to be moved. Florida didn't do anything.

2 Students accused Jones of sexual assault in their dorm. Jones is no longer with the school.

Now Steele wants out.

Florida stupid cuz he was the #1 ranked CB

Incoming DB for Florida Chris Steele entered the transfer portal.

Florida placed him in a dorm room with QB Jalen Jones. He didn't feel comfortable with him. He asked to be moved. Florida didn't do anything.

2 Students accused Jones of sexual assault in their dorm. Jones is no longer with the school.

Now Steele wants out.

Florida stupid cuz he was the #1 ranked CB

Derrick Stingly was ranked #1

Back