Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

Like I said, bullshit been surrounding dude for a while. Ain't nobody unraveling all this crap with that chick when you're already on thin ice. Willie made the right call.

Like I said, bullshit been surrounding dude for a while. Ain't nobody unraveling all this crap with that chick when you're already on thin ice. Willie made the right call.

So kicking a young black man out of school for allegations is the right call?

So kicking a young black man out of school for allegations is the right call?

Absolutely when he has some history of being a knucklehead. Bunch of ambiguity with this particular situation but Frenchy knew his name couldn't come up in any further shit. The incident with the police executing that weed search warrant on him should've been his wake up call.

He graduated in December so he'll be alright. After getting killed behind our line last year he should've been smart and took the opportunity to leave as a graduate transfer anyway.

He didn't flip. Bama processed him out.

Word is after he got processed out we wanted him at Safety and he didn't like that shit and reached out to yall to play CB.

He will end up at safety when it’s all said and done...he just don’t have the long speed to be on the boundary

Same happened to a kid we had, Redwine. Started as a CB, transitioned to safety and flourished.

He is a really good player and person. I know him personally. Comes from a good home.

Good ball skills, good form and technique when tackling...but he can lack aggressiveness sometimes.

also got good hands...he played WR as well...and he returned punts and kicks...so he can take it to the house

He had 8 picks this year...returned one for a touchdown and returned like 4 punts...kids a baller

I knew he wasnt gonna come to Bama when that 5 star S from Texas signed with us.

Yall got a good one.

lol man if Blackman go down for any reason it's gonna be uglier than last season.

I thought Willie understood that these crackers ain't giving him more than another year if shit don't shake.

Bruh

We have somebody in the top 10 for doing this dude Busch work on our staff.

Dude is easily our worse and he made the list.

Yea, they go by who they listed as a recruit’s “primary recruiter,” which is guesswork a lot of the time

Back