Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

@Rubato @HustleTown @The Hue

Going to have to figure something out....love Sam but have to expect him to some time at some point next season whether its a quarter, a week ect.....stakes are going to be high next seasom and we need a competent back up on deck

What are your thoughts on Thompson? Hoping he’s made enough progress to be a capable back up but I’ve only seen a couple series from him in the spring game. But he’s fast af and showed accuracy throwing on the run.

The thing I keep coming back to is, Greg Ward and D’Eriq King excelled in this offense. I don’t think we necessarily need a Tua level guy back there.

I actually think Heard could have been an elite college QB if he’d been the one that came into the program in 2017 under Herman instead of Sam.

What are your thoughts on Thompson? Hoping he’s made enough progress to be a capable back up but I’ve only seen a couple series from him in the spring game. But he’s fast af and showed accuracy throwing on the run.

The thing I keep coming back to is, Greg Ward and D’Eriq King excelled in this offense. I don’t think we necessarily need a Tua level guy back there.

I actually think Heard could have been an elite college QB if he’d been the one that came into the program in 2017 under Herman instead of Sam.

Ive only seen him in limited action during the Spring game too but I like Thompson and think he fits the system perfectly, he has all the tools to be successful imo.....I expect him to get quite a bit of playing time this season whether its due to blowouts or injuries but the lack of experience is the only real concern between him and Roschon Johnson coming in

Supposedly Thompson and Beck were beefing but its good now

Thompson should be a pretty decent backup for us next year.

Those LSU/Texas ticket prices ain't no joke lol, above 300 per ticket

Ive only seen him in limited action during the Spring game too but I like Thompson and think he fits the system perfectly, he has all the tools to be successful imo.....I expect him to get quite a bit of playing time this season whether its due to blowouts or injuries but the lack of experience is the only real concern between him and Roschon Johnson coming in

Supposedly Thompson and Beck were beefing but its good now

Never heard about them beefing. Was it because he was behind Rising on the depth chart?

Back