Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 - 2019 College Football Thread

If he cant pass on the wide open Big 12 dude is a bum at the highest level
Word...

I knew he was going to the Big 12 specifically cause they dont play defense over there...the improvements he made (however miniscule) will be amplified x1000

Big 12 is what was best for biz....

Heard Blackman plans on entering his name in the portal. Got beat up Frenchy and a bunch of question marks at QB

I wouldn't be surprised if the Rattler takes his spot in mid October

Rattler is good, but I think he’s gonna need some time to adjust to the college game. His competition playing in AZ was garbage. Hurts as a one year rental is probably the best scenario for them even though I have doubts about his ability to put the ball where it needs to be in this offense.

Rattler is good, but I think he’s gonna need some time to adjust to the college game. His competition playing in AZ was garbage. Hurts as a one year rental is probably the best scenario for them even though I have doubts about his ability to put the ball where it needs to be in this offense.

If he starts every game

Congrats on the BIG 12 title

If he starts every game

Congrats on the BIG 12 title

Lmao

OU was always supposed to have a down year in 2019. 2020 they’ll be absolutely stacked though (Lincoln Riley’s last yr there imo), if you look at the last two recruiting classes.

Back