Mod Squad
Who’s the battle rapper of the decade?
Criteria’s

- at least one Bodybag
- at least 1 classic
- at least one memorable bar/round
- at least 1 headline/main event on a big card

we can brainstorm some more ideas

This is tough, there's about 5 or 6 people you can make a strong argument for.

Yeah because verb stock was way down for mad long before mook. I think consistency has to be a factor, that’s why i wouldnt vote charlie clips.

Also as much as i fuck with surf, it cant be him. He had 5 consecutive battles with no 3rd... and thats a decent chunk of his resume

Yeah because verb stock was way down for mad long before mook. I think consistency has to be a factor, that’s why i wouldnt vote charlie clips.

Also as much as i fuck with surf, it cant be him. He had 5 consecutive battles with no 3rd... and thats a decent chunk of his resume

lol yea idk about that one.

Hitman's highs are no where near verb's highs. Skill for skill, hitman aint fuckin with verb and Verb created one of the top 3 most classic moments in battle rap history against Hitman.

lol this is a debate on philosophy now.

Is the person who ranked 8 on a scale from 1-10 every year better than the person who ranked 10 some years and 5 other years.

Both matters. You have battlers that have a lot of moments but lose word to cats like Twork and Suge and then you have people that win a lot but no one cares word to Charron and Serius Jones.

Right. So it would have to come down to who shifted and pushed the culture the most in this decade.

Back