Welcome To aBlackWeb

20 (Or More) Questions thread

This had me thinking long and hard, but I can't think of one good Birdman verse.

What's the best thing you purchased so far this year?

*There's literally only 2 verses of his that aren't skippable. Me and my brother would call it Birdmanning the track whenever there's a skippable verse on a song*

Got a new car about a month ago. That's it so far

Better rapper who tries to sing... Nelly or Drake?

Light. It takes me 2-3 days to recover after drinking dark liquor.

What is your favorite food guilty pleasure?

Cookie N Creme Ice Cream. I'm sure out of the 20 pounds I put on during the pandemic, at least 12 of it was from that.

What your favorite non-urban genre of music (not R&B, Rap, Hip-Hop, or Soul)?

Cookie N Creme Ice Cream. I'm sure out of the 20 pounds I put on during the pandemic, at least 12 of it was from that.

What your favorite non-urban genre of music (not R&B, Rap, Hip-Hop, or Soul)?

Alternative/punk.

If you could trade places with anyone, who would it be?

Alternative/punk.

If you could trade places with anyone, who would it be?

Honestly I wouldn't trade lives with anyone else. Bank account for sure but not actual life.

George Michael's "Careless Whisper" or Culture Club "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me"?

Honestly I wouldn't trade lives with anyone else. Bank account for sure but not actual life.

George Michael's "Careless Whisper" or Culture Club "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me"?

I'm going with Culture Club.

When was the last time you slow danced with someone?

My wife, at my parents' 40th Anniversary dinner. I owe her a dance when she comes home from her business trip.

Steak or Chicken Fajitas?

Future. Going back in time as a Black person doesn't seem like much fun lol.

Tom & Jerry or Roadrunner and Wyle E. Coyote?

Definitely Roadrunner and Coyote.

Which pain is worse hitting the funny bone in your elbow or your little toe?

Definitely Roadrunner and Coyote.

Which pain is worse hitting the funny bone in your elbow or your little toe?
The funny bone in the in the elbow. That pain is the worst.

What movie would you not watch ever again?

Elbow

Is there an age where guys who have their ears pierced should stop wearing earrings?
Once you start to wrinkle lol but I also seen some cool OGs who rock that shit accordingly

Fork or spoon when you eat a cup of noodles ?

Fork.

Where did you go for your first date ever?

To the movies. Can't remember the movie itself but I remember it was at Rivertown movie theater, MD and DC people know where that is, and was in spring of 2000

Have you ever seen somebody that has a face you just want to punch one good time?

To the movies. Can't remember the movie itself but I remember it was at Rivertown movie theater, MD and DC people know where that is, and was in spring of 2000

Have you ever seen somebody that has a face you just want to punch one good time?

Yes Carson Tucker.

What's the best dog breed as a pet?

Back