Welcome To aBlackWeb

2 LAPD officers gunned up and clapped quick

TWO trained officers couldn't subdue ONE DRUNKEN man and got shot..

Now I couldn't see if he grabbed their gun from them or he had one on him, either way impressive, action movie shit. Also Idk which is worse and more embarrassing for those weak cops
I think he had a gun hidden under his seat or something and well.... You saw what happened.

These pigs were way too lenient on this dude and took him lightly because he was white.

If he was black, they woulda had their guns drawn on him when they approached the car.

Notice how he was arrested without a scratch.

An armed and dangerous thug who shot 2 cops, killing 1.....

.... lives to get a mugshot taken.

Anyway, i applaud him for his service; 1 outta 2 ain’t bad.

Andrew Yang suggested that cops need to get at least a blue belt in BJJ so they know how to deal with people attacking them without having to resort to killing them. I understand his logic, but he's missing the point that a lot of these cops are just bad actors. The last thing we want is for them to have skill that make them even deadlier.

Andrew Yang suggested that cops need to get at least a blue belt in BJJ so they know how to deal with people attacking them without having to resort to killing them. I understand his logic, but he's missing the point that a lot of these cops are just bad actors. The last thing we want is for them to have skill that make them even deadlier.
I’d rather a nigga whoop my ass than kill me lol

You could get beaten to death, too.

Yep, that was my point. If it's just a matter of the cops being afraid, which is the case a lot of the times, maybe getting them to handle themselves better would help. However, if they just don't give a fuck, training them will only make them better at hurting people.

Chauvin is a good example. That dude knew what he was doing to Floyd. Train him in BJJ and he just becomes better at torturing people and he still might kill someone.

Andrew yang was a novelty act at best and a agent at worse.

Back