Welcome To aBlackWeb

2 LAPD officers gunned up and clapped quick

Not surprising they trying to connect every shooting of a cop to protestors. There is no evidence of why or who is busting these pigs. Probably gangs they are involved in or dirty cops shooting other cops.

Not surprising they trying to connect every shooting of a cop to protestors. There is no evidence of why or who is busting these pigs. Probably gangs they are involved in or dirty cops shooting other cops.

Yeah, niggas don't realize that other people are using the climate we're in as cover to do their dirty work.

Knowing full well that the heat's gonna fall on us instead of them.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's cops killing their own over whatever internal beef is going on between them.

Doesn't matter.

People always ask why violence isn't the answer.

Well, it's not the answer because we wouldn't win.

The government would basically give all those right-wing extremist groups the green light to take us out.
Cap.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter.

People always ask why violence isn't the answer.

Well, it's not the answer because we wouldn't win.

The government would basically give all those right-wing extremist groups the green light to take us out.

Once again, the backlash people are concerned about is already happening or has happened.
We are already losing.
It doesn't matter if you're worried because racist might do XYZ, they are already doing it.
A green light has been on for a while now.

Once again, the backlash people are concerned about is already happening or has happened.
We are already losing.
It doesn't matter if you're worried because racist might do XYZ, they are already doing it.

Like literally since we got here and I wish people wouldn’t act like we asking for war. Nobody is doing that. But damn can niggas get tired get fed up

We are already losing.
cowards are dead already let him lay in his grave.

Yeah, niggas don't realize that other people are using the climate we're in as cover to do their dirty work.

Knowing full well that the heat's gonna fall on us instead of them.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's cops killing their own over whatever internal beef is going on between them.

Cops in Camden have already been defunded from what I understand and are rehabilitating their image. I seriously doubt of all places that that's the one where "protesters" would be pulling something like that.

Cops in Camden have already been defunded from what I understand and are rehabilitating their image. I seriously doubt of all places that that's the one where "protesters" would be pulling something like that.
Camden has been trying to change their image. It’s a bit cleaner. Getting more developments, cops being friendlier and all at a cost.
Guess who was sacrificed.

Back