Welcome To aBlackWeb

2 LAPD officers gunned up and clapped quick

I'm fina get some donuts. Old fashioned chocolate are my favorite.
Wait.... I was literally sitting in my car in front of the donut shop waiting for the line to die down before I went in when I posted this. I aint even realize the cops and donuts connection til now.

tenor.gif

Their screams of agony were most satisfying.
TWO trained officers couldn't subdue ONE DRUNKEN man and got shot..

Now I couldn't see if he grabbed their gun from them or he had one on him, either way impressive, action movie shit. Also Idk which is worse and more embarrassing for those weak cops

TWO trained officers couldn't subdue ONE DRUNKEN man and got shot..

Now I couldn't see if he grabbed their gun from them or he had one on him, either way impressive, action movie shit. Also Idk which is worse and more embarrassing for those weak cops

It really isn't anything to celebrate to be honest. The remote possibility of shit like that happening is why a lot of these cops are so trigger happy. They'd rather kill you than take the chance that you might be that one in a million that might kill them. The real problem for us is that they only see blacks as that kinda threat even though white people kill more cops than blacks despite blacks more frequently encountering cops.

If niggas gon premeditated kill cops I wish they actually targeted the ones we know are fucked up. What's killing a rookie gon do for anybody.

Other than that idrc about this. They gon catch who did it and it's gon be back to basics in a few weeks. ??‍♀️
Case in point...

I watched this whole video (it's supposed to be a part 2 coming) cuz this is near me. But these scary ass cops are too scared (so they claim) to even write ppl tickets now without backup. Imagine if dude wasn't near his home where his family and ppl in the neighborhood could vouch for him.

These random attacks on cops, while I understand em, don't help anything. That's why I say I wish these shooters would pick their targets more carefully. Cuz then these niggas wouldn't get the opportunity to play the media game of "this was a great officer loved by their community" and all that other bullshit.

Case in point...

I watched this whole video (it's supposed to be a part 2 coming) cuz this is near me. But these scary ass cops are too scared (so they claim) to even write ppl tickets now without backup. Imagine if dude wasn't near his home where his family and ppl in the neighborhood could vouch for him.

These random attacks on cops, while I understand em, don't help anything. That's why I say I wish these shooters would pick their targets more carefully. Cuz then these niggas wouldn't get the opportunity to play the media game of "this was a great officer loved by their community" and all that other bullshit.

They need to hit them chiefs and police union people but I guess it’s like going after a General vs a Private going for what’s easier

They need to hit them chiefs and police union people but I guess it’s like going after a General vs a Private going for what’s easier
I was thinking more along the lines of the ones that clearly killed ppl on some bullshit and got off and are walking freely. So it's no confusion who the targets is and regular ppl can be left alone.

If niggas gon premeditated kill cops I wish they actually targeted the ones we know are fucked up. What's killing a rookie gon do for anybody.

Other than that idrc about this. They gon catch who did it and it's gon be back to basics in a few weeks. ??‍♀️

Seems it was targeted. And we knew ol girl was fucked up. So...

I would. i need money right now

Shit might backfire though.

Just because they offer a reward..........doesn't necessarily mean that you'll get the reward.

They start pressuring you and asking how you got your information.......start asking you who and where the shooter is...........threaten to charge you as an accessory if you don't tell them (even if you don't know).......and your "reward" might end up being a few years (or more) behind bars.

Not worth the risk.

Back