Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 18 year old daughter dating 30 year old

I think that you think that I’m talking about a 18 year old dating a 30 plus guy. No, that’s gonna happen or can happen regardless of how you parent. What I am saying is that if you have a relationship with your child where they know that them dating a guy that much older than them will not be cool with you. Common sense says even if you do that, you know better than to bring that nigga to my house..you knooooow betta than that. So if she don’t know betta, not only is that a big reason why she would have a higher chance at leaning into a relationship like that. It’s your fault for not setting the tone that she should know better.

This is not necessarily true. I'm raising my daughter to think for herself and make her own decisions. Weigh the good and the bad and make an educated, thought out choice and live with it. And I'm PRAYING that I'm able to teach her that lesson in such a way that, when she becomes an adult, she leans on that lesson more than 'Don't do anything or bring home anyone that my dad wouldn't approve of.'.

If I do my job correctly, it'll be 'Damn, daddy ain't gonna like me dating this nigga that's 12 years older than me. But I got to do what's best for ME and hopefully he can deal with it.'.

I honestly would feel like I raised a sucker if either of my children made the conscious decision to live their lives based on what I want for them rather than what they want for them.

I won't like it. And she'll be made aware in no uncertain terms that I don't like it. But it's her life and she's gotta make he own decisions. I'm certainly not fighting the nigga. But he and I are gonna have to have some real deep conversations, cuz I got questions, my nigga. And his answers are gonna determine how I navigate the situation.

I'll leave it at that.

So, you'd be willing to have a.............."sitdown".............with him?

dude trying to hold in his laughter clip.gif

Honorable mention to @DOS_patos .

You're rubbing off on these niggas bruh.

I think that you think that I’m talking about a 18 year old dating a 30 plus guy. No, that’s gonna happen or can happen regardless of how you parent. What I am saying is that if you have a relationship with your child where they know that them dating a guy that much older than them will not be cool with you. Common sense says even if you do that, you know better than to bring that nigga to my house..you knooooow betta than that. So if she don’t know betta, not only is that a big reason why she would have a higher chance at leaning into a relationship like that. It’s your fault for not setting the tone that she should know better.

All true.

If someone's 18yr old daughter is quote/unquote.........."dating"..........an older man, she's not gonna introduce him to her parents.

For the most part, that relationship is only going to exist behind closed doors.

You don’t have to support it, but I think you would have to accept if it’s something they choose to do regardless how you feel. I see no need to prejudge the guy automatically on some GP stuff…. it’s rly your own issue and not theirs. I’d be more concerned with trying to get through to the girl if anything. Fighting the guy would just be silly nonsense. Sitting down and talking to both them to see their head is would be the way to deal. Make your choice after that.

I promise the "good energy" kick I been on going right in the trash.

Quarter Circle Forwards x2 + Punch / Down – Forward – Down – Forward – Punch

Iykyk.

either way ass whopping time
What if the 30 year old she brought home was a multimillionaire? Would you be like Cleo McDonald lol out the champagne and be like " hey there son in law!" Or would you go the James Evans rouge and be like "you ain't got enough cash in the world to buy off my little girl chump!"

This ain't nothing in guess y'all ain't heard of the 63 year old lasted who wired a d seeded an 18 y at old congregation member. There would've. Den a thread on this by now..Google it.

What if the 30 year old she brought home was a multimillionaire? Would you be like Cleo McDonald lol out the champagne and be like " hey there son in law!" Or would you go the James Evans rouge and be like "you ain't got enough cash in the world to buy off my little girl chump!"

You asking me would I let my daughter be a rich nigga plaything bro

Ancient Kings and concubines, it was written.
If it were ya son you you you would be like yeeeea my boy knocking down that jawn over there.
I know daughters bring a different protective perspective out of everyone; don't get me wrong I'd be vexed.
buuuuut what is good for the goose(son) should be equal for the gander (daughter).

I not saying its right at all.

Back