Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 18 year old daughter dating 30 year old

I'm still on my original energy. I won't like it, I'll make it clear I don't like it, and if homie feel some kinda way about it he can feel free to express that however he want..... Cuz I'm going to be very clear about where I stand

Ancient Kings and concubines, it was written.
If it were ya son you you you would be like yeeeea my boy knocking down that jawn over there.
I know daughters bring a different protective perspective out of everyone; don't get me wrong I'd be vexed.
buuuuut what is good for the goose(son) should be equal for the gander (daughter).

I not saying its right at all.

No I wouldn’t if it was my son I wouldn’t approve because he gonna get played and hurt and be acting like goofy when it go south.

This is not necessarily true. I'm raising my daughter to think for herself and make her own decisions. Weigh the good and the bad and make an educated, thought out choice and live with it. And I'm PRAYING that I'm able to teach her that lesson in such a way that, when she becomes an adult, she leans on that lesson more than 'Don't do anything or bring home anyone that my dad wouldn't approve of.'.

If I do my job correctly, it'll be 'Damn, daddy ain't gonna like me dating this nigga that's 12 years older than me. But I got to do what's best for ME and hopefully he can deal with it.'.

I honestly would feel like I raised a sucker if either of my children made the conscious decision to live their lives based on what I want for them rather than what they want for them.

wow-peep.gif
hey-there-like.gif

Ancient Kings and concubines, it was written.
If it were ya son you you you would be like yeeeea my boy knocking down that jawn over there.
I know daughters bring a different protective perspective out of everyone; don't get me wrong I'd be vexed.
buuuuut what is good for the goose(son) should be equal for the gander (daughter).

I not saying its right at all.

I wish my sons would bring a 30 year woman to my house.

36627.gif

No not at all. I’m thinking logically. Bc I know how shit be. Think bout if you 18, In this era you know it’s not love bruh.

Lol bruh it’s highschool kids saying they in love I know as adults we don’t take it serious but it happens. Just cause it’s not permanent don’t mean you just fucking and leaving

Lol bruh it’s highschool kids saying they in love I know as adults we don’t take it serious but it happens. Just cause it’s not permanent don’t mean you just fucking and leaving
and we know only 10% of that sweetheart stuff works out. C’mon look at the picture that’s being painted

I won't like it. And she'll be made aware in no uncertain terms that I don't like it. But it's her life and she's gotta make he own decisions. I'm certainly not fighting the nigga. But he and I are gonna have to have some real deep conversations, cuz I got questions, my nigga. And his answers are gonna determine how I navigate the situation.

I'll leave it at that.

I’m not asking him no questions. She’ll be made to understand she can’t bring no 30 year old nigga to my house and that I know I raised her to make better decisions than this. I’m not gonna try to make her break up with him bc at this point, she going off to school, she autonomous, she doing her own thing.

If they make it, oh well, and if they don’t, thank God. But, I don’t wanna see that nigga again until she’s at least 25.

Back