Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 18 year old daughter dating 30 year old

I won't like it. And she'll be made aware in no uncertain terms that I don't like it. But it's her life and she's gotta make he own decisions. I'm certainly not fighting the nigga. But he and I are gonna have to have some real deep conversations, cuz I got questions, my nigga. And his answers are gonna determine how I navigate the situation.

I'll leave it at that.

It's all in how you raise her. I would hope that I was doing a good job to the point that she would not have to go after an older man.

Bullshit notion.

but you live in your own head anyway sooo….
I think that you think that I’m talking about a 18 year old dating a 30 plus guy. No, that’s gonna happen or can happen regardless of how you parent. What I am saying is that if you have a relationship with your child where they know that them dating a guy that much older than them will not be cool with you. Common sense says even if you do that, you know better than to bring that nigga to my house..you knooooow betta than that. So if she don’t know betta, not only is that a big reason why she would have a higher chance at leaning into a relationship like that. It’s your fault for not setting the tone that she should know better.

I won't like it. And she'll be made aware in no uncertain terms that I don't like it. But it's her life and she's gotta make he own decisions. I'm certainly not fighting the nigga. But he and I are gonna have to have some real deep conversations, cuz I got questions, my nigga. And his answers are gonna determine how I navigate the situation.

I'll leave it at that.
This is me. Although I may go further and say he's not allowed in my house. Though I know that may push her away and towards him so I'd probably have to make some choices

That’s not actually protecting her tho, unless you feel she is in immediate danger

Win or lose the fight she gon be texting that nigga the next day

Maybe she will. And im on the side that neither side should die on this.

But if I step to dude and shit got violent and escalated to bullets, atleast it happened cause I stepped to a mfer with my intention being trying to protect her

Maybe she will. And im on the side that neither side should die on this.

But if I step to dude and shit got violent and escalated to bullets, atleast it happened cause I stepped to a mfer with my intention being trying to protect her

Or wait two weeks and let her find out on her own that he worthless…all that other shit is ego unless you think she is under immediate threat

I'll leave it at that.

Yup

Back