Welcome To aBlackWeb

16 year old Kalecia Williams found dead in hotel -- allegedly set up by friends

Were parents really there, though?

Or were the girl's parents just led to believe that they were there when they actually weren't?
which makes me think the parent know something.

the parent must have talked to the "chaperone" ....and this happens.

if this wasnt some random shit....it was some hate shit

"She was supposed to have stayed at an Airbnb with a couple more friends from school

The girl's parents said there was never an Airbnb.

So if there was never an Airbnb..............there were never any chaperones.

Otherwise, they would've been the first ones to contact the parents as soon as the girl got shot.

Based on the information available, it seems like the Airbnb thing was being used as a cover for something else.

However, the question remains whether or not the girl was a willing or unwilling participant in this ruse.

i just hope she wasnt scared or suffered.

sometimes you can tell something about to go down by the off energy.....the forced smiles and laughs.
awkward movements and eye contact.

some people see this and still cant remove themselves.

which makes me think the parent know something.

the parent must have talked to the "chaperone" ....and this happens.

if this wasnt some random shit....it was some hate shit

Hate to say it, but there is a stepfather involved in this too.

You know what that usually means.

Hopefully the truth comes out, because somebody knows more than they're letting on.

So niggas really just ignoring this

They said chaperones promised she would be safe and looked after at an Airbnb. It was 9 p.m. when she left for the party.

"She was supposed to have stayed at an Airbnb with a couple more friends from school and the mother they had done this once before, so we were comfortable letting her go a second time," he said.

Oh I didn't ignore any of that at all my statement still stands this some funny ass parenting

You probably have to be 18+ to book an airbnb, right? Bet the parents booked the airbnb for the kids, and they invited someone that had a gun and it accidentally went off. That's my guess anyway

You probably have to be 18+ to book an airbnb, right? Bet the parents booked the airbnb for the kids, and they invited someone that had a gun and it accidentally went off. That's my guess anyway
How did she end up at hotel
Where was the party being held a hotel or the Airbnb

Hotel and Airbnb are different things

who verified the Airbnb and did they have any clue where the child was

Back