Welcome To aBlackWeb

16 year old Kalecia Williams found dead in hotel -- allegedly set up by friends

I'm trying to understand who set her up?

Why did they set her up?

Like the plan was get a hotel and have stranger come and rape her?

And when she said no the dude shot her?

I wonder what the details are?

The parents didn't make her leave to go out on this particular occasion

That quote about telling her to get out of the house was just a general statement.

it's not like on that night they specifically told her to get out the house.

What does that mean though? Just because you've gone to a houseparty before doesn't mean every houseparty is a place you want to be. I imagine the same is true for AirBnb parties.
Because somebody said it was the first time and I was just saying it wasn't the first time she did that or something like that.

So niggas really just ignoring this

They said chaperones promised she would be safe and looked after at an Airbnb. It was 9 p.m. when she left for the party.

"She was supposed to have stayed at an Airbnb with a couple more friends from school and the mother they had done this once before, so we were comfortable letting her go a second time," he said.

They said chaperones promised she would be safe and looked after at an Airbnb. It was 9 p.m. when she left for the party.

"She was supposed to have stayed at an Airbnb with a couple more friends from school and the mother they had done this once before, so we were comfortable letting her go a second time," he said.
So then my question is,what happened to those parents and chaperones?

Something missing in this story

I wonder if she ever was going to that party,if she left,and why would a parent lie to her parents?

I didn't miss it. It just takes a second for some one to get distracted and leave hate unattended.

This whole thing sounds like a hater.

I wouldn't be surprised if the parent wasn't in on it.

I don't or didn't trust my kids with no one.

No one's ignoring that. It's been addressed.

1) How well did they know the supposed chaperones? Given what we know about them, it doesn't sound like they were all that trustworthy.

2) Safely attending one party doesn't mean every similar sounding party is safe.

All that said, there is no reason to believe the parents were negligent. Questions like these just naturally come up when you're trying to understand what happened in a crazy situation like this. It's just a fucked up.

I wonder who got the room?

You gotta be 18 and I wonder how much it costs per night

If I had to guess,that room might cost $200 a night depending on what kind of room it is.

Rip to the young lady can't be careless with your though like so.many already said letting her go somewhere with folksnyou don't know..and then posting a response on social media

Looks crazy all around

Back