Welcome To aBlackWeb

14 Years Later, Is Get Rich or Die Tryin A Classic?

Classic?

• Yea

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
if i compare "in the club" to any club record out now?? its not getting played

bad and boujee >>> in da club

who tf still even says "wanksta" in everyday convo now?

keep it a buck, the only thing wanksta brought us was "damn homie, in high school you was the man homie, what tf happened to you"

other than that, the song is cheeks

patiently waiting was one of the craziest tracks ever......

that shit ain't dated, and would still shut shit down

NO du...just no

i've seen you cape for beans. I'm letting you know now, i aint bout that life lol

another thing, that cd was the hottest cd out when it released. It was sold out EVERYWHERE in NOLA except this mom and pop cd place called Peaches in NOLA. I paid like $24 for that cd. So my opinion isnt coming from a place where i just heard the singles. I listened to that album for a long time.

In fact, i even tried to listen to it b/c its available on amazon prime, and it just didnt have the same appeal outside of the songs i listed

these are the only songs worth multiple listens imo

What up Gangsta (barely makes it)
Many men
High all the time
If I Cant
Back Down
21 Questions
21 questions n best friend r the best fiddy songs n mayb some of the best ever omg

Tears in my eyes as I wack u bruh

patiently waiting was one of the craziest tracks ever......

that shit ain't dated, and would still shut shit down

We just seen proof of this a couple years ago during summer jam when he was performing with Nas, that shit came on and the whole fuckin buildin shook.

NO du...just no

i've seen you cape for beans. I'm letting you know now, i aint bout that life lol

another thing, that cd was the hottest cd out when it released. It was sold out EVERYWHERE in NOLA except this mom and pop cd place called Peaches in NOLA. I paid like $24 for that cd. So my opinion isnt coming from a place where i just heard the singles. I listened to that album for a long time.

In fact, i even tried to listen to it b/c its available on amazon prime, and it just didnt have the same appeal outside of the songs i listed
bout what life?
:really2:

you saying patiently waiting ain't stand the test of time?

that boy was spitting his ass off...

both of them

so basically, if i had put patiently waiting on my list initially, are we still having this convo?

I swear you're probably the only nigga that would pick that Migos song over In Da Club, I can't take you serious anymore in this thread

i just said, if we are comparing club records...bad & boujee would get picked over "in da club"...im not denying the impact in da club had, but the only time you hearing that is at a family reunion or your auntie retirement party

c'mon brah

the fact that you only bickering with me about this song shows to me, that i am more accurate in my dated description.

How Tf u went from sipping likka n being young n wild n free to down with the flu n back in good health again in the span of 2 days.

everything actually started happening saturday. I just wasnt feeling anything physically. Woke up sunday, and thats when i initially felt something was wrong. I think the liquor might've aided in it, but i cant be sure.

Went to work monday, left at lunch. By bedtime, i was having chills and body aches

missed two days of work, and here we are

Back