Welcome To aBlackWeb

13 Years Ago Today.............

BountyHunterRo

I’ve come to collect
2022 ABW Sexiest Male Poster
The bodies of Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel were found in their Georgia home. How did you find out about this tragedy? What do you remember about this day and the reaction during that week?

Local news, the crib probably 10/15 mins away. I had checked out of wrestling shortly before that and wasnt reading anything related to wrestling so to be honest it kind of sparked my interest back in a weird way.

The dirt sheets were going back then so I think I found out that he no-showed the PPV (I think he was on the mid-card or getting a title shot that night). Found out that Monday that he died along w/ his family. My cousin was wrecked because he was his biggest fan, even way back in WCW. Then later in the week we found out how everything went down.

I still don’t want to believe he did that...

I found out watching Raw ...... Shit was hard to watch........ Who knows how long he wrestled with multiple concussions.... CTE is becoming a silent killer .... I wish that every wrestler has access to decent healthcare no matter if their a big name or not.

Back