Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 12 Dead in shooting at VA Beach municipal center

So.
I don't see anyone caring for a black man shot in the streets by cops if it's not recorded.

I been tired of the higher road.
Being the better person.

So i only care about mine somewhat.
Sorry but it didn't hit close to home for me. So I don't really care.
Kids, elderly and black people.
Those that people tend to overlook will get my sympathy.

You’re a monster

I'm seein reports his name is DeWayne

giphy.gif

My son goes to the dentist right down the street from where the shooting happened. Shit is just mind blowing. I’m tired of this shit happening and it feels like these shootings are getting closer and closer to me. Fuck... bless the dead.

yea, how they said he was jus indiscriminately shooting folks makes it seem that

but after the d.c. sniper game ain't been the same

it's fuckin sick this shit is a regular occurrence, too much wickedness

Exactly how i see it the Dc Sniper changed all that.. and always my first thought is i hope they werent black.. when i saw the name i was like.. this could go either way then i saw the picture

full

nonethless tragic

i dont get desensitized to these shootings/loss of life/depravity

but the cliched conversations can go

From what I read, he was a city worker.........who killed other city workers.

Situations like this, I always wonder what the backstory was at the job.

It's just hard for me to believe that dude just snapped for no reason.

Problem is, once something like this happens...........nobody really seems to care what led up to it.

Now, if he was some kind of radical..........had relationship problems.........or some things were discovered on his social media accounts, the media will talk about that.

Yet, you never hear anything along the lines of the person being treated unfairly on the job.

These supervisors/managers really need to be careful about how they treat people.

Don't really have any definitive proof, but I suspect that some of these "random shootings" are done by relatively good people who just couldn't handle how they were being treated on the job and were pushed to the point where they didn't think they had anything to lose.

I know they've probably got HR seminars and whatnot to tell employees what they need to do in the event of a workplace shooting............but I doubt they have any seminars that focus on not creating the type of hostile environment that would prevent this kind of tragedy from happening in the first place.

Last edited:
Back