Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 11 People Shot On Canal Street In New Orleans, NOPD Says; 2 In Critical Condition

Wym work ethic? You need to pull a Canabis and spit your shit fam.

Ima be real bruh. Ppl back home are lazy. Of course they have the ones the grind and make their own way with their own businesses.

But for the most part ppl sit at home all do and just collect that government check or work a job and dont even work while they at work. Shit makes me mad seeing all that potential for the city and nothing happening.

The Big Easy in a nutshell

i was down a couple months ago and stayed on Canal.... mentioned shit was looking different then before

way more locals just hanging around...niggas tried to sell me everything as soon as I stepped out the hotel

i was kinda surprised the police wasnt on top of that shit....they tend to keep tourist areas locked down to keep value up
brah, i witnessed two chicks fighting, niggas was just recording it. Police were in viewing distance and just sat on the hoods of their cars

Ima be real bruh. Ppl back home are lazy. Of course they have the ones the grind and make their own way with their own businesses.

But for the most part ppl sit at home all do and just collect that government check or work a job and dont even work while they at work. Shit makes me mad seeing all that potential for the city and nothing happening.

The Big Easy in a nutshell
I feels ya, that's why I had to leave man. The easy going nature from new Orleans definitely didn't fit me although I love to a certain point, it was not ambitious enough for me. You would do well in ATL brother. Ain't you station in Dallas now? How's it out there?

I feels ya, that's why I had to leave man. The easy going nature from new Orleans definitely didn't fit me although I love to a certain point, it was not ambitious enough for me. You would do well in ATL brother. Ain't you station in Dallas now? How's it out there?

Nothing but opportunity out here.

I dont like that it dont have any culture but its whatever with that

brah, i witnessed two chicks fighting, niggas was just recording it. Police were in viewing distance and just sat on the hoods of their cars

yeah that shit wasnt always like that...not in the quarter....they used to mob thru on horses breaking up any lil crowds if they seen action

it was thugged out down there this year....i felt like a old man

every corner down Canal was packed with local youngins tryna catch sales...."i got jigs.....i got loud....whats hannen"

one lil nigga cracked me up, had to be one of juvie's kids......looked and sounded exactly like that man on "just bein myself"

bumped into him two days in a row

the strippers gettin scary/thirsty too but that aint new its just more of it....they literally run out and pop it on you while you just walking by and try to pull you in the club lol

Lmao @Thor told yall to pull yourselves up by the boot straps and you niggas just ate that shit.

yeah that shit wasnt always like that...not in the quarter....they used to mob thru on horses breaking up any lil crowds if they seen action

it was thugged out down there this year....i felt like a old man

every corner down Canal was packed with local youngins tryna catch sales...."i got jigs.....i got loud....whats hannen"

one lil nigga cracked me up, had to be one of juvie's kids......looked and sounded exactly like that man on "just bein myself"

bumped into him two days in a row

the strippers gettin scary/thirsty too but that aint new its just more of it....they literally run out and pop it on you while you just walking by and try to pull you in the club lol

Damn shame my nigga @1/2 walkin by like...
Uv3q.gif

Lmao @Thor told yall to pull yourselves up by the boot straps and you niggas just ate that shit.

Shit is a problem out there. The mindset is fucking horrible and I had that’s same mindset but luckily I moved. But when I loved back for a year I noticed it and shit broke my heart to see it in a clearer light.

i know its jokes >>> facts, but i got a homeboy that has a story eerily similar to Thor's

he in dallas now and is doing pretty good for himself and his family. Had he stayed in NOLA, im pretty confident he would've been scratching and surviving and got comfortable with how he was living

This is off topic, but What y'all are discussing is not just a NOLA problem.
People all over the state are leaving for greener pastures else where.
Myself included and it will be my second time (hopefully last time) if so.

I've been all over the country and have heard the same story outside of LA.
Any place where there isn't that much opportunity is going to have the same issue.

Back