Welcome To aBlackWeb

1 way women test men.

Isaiah990

When it comes to dating, women test men whom they're interested in to see how confident they are. I jacked off in front of a woman and she jokingly said "your di-- is small. You think i want big?" I said "naw, i think you want that good di--" We both laughed
?
If i got mad and said "bih! Fu-- you! No one wants your pussy!", i would've looked foolish. You cannot crack under pressure or you might make a mistake you'll regret.

When it comes to dating, women test men whom they're interested in to see how confident they are. I jacked off in front of a woman and she jokingly said "your di-- is small. You think i want big?" I said "naw, i think you want that good di--" We both laughed
?
If i got mad and said "bih! Fu-- you! No one wants your pussy!", i would've looked foolish. You cannot crack under pressure or you might make a mistake you'll regret.

That's a little off-setting like situation to me, but I get your point.

Women does always test out the confidence and value brought from any man they're being lest interested to: whether sexually, psychologically or financially wise.

Stop being weird. Yes women test you. I don’t think I’m relationships you should test people to see how they react shit is childish

That's a little off-setting like situation to me, but I get your point.

Women does always test out the confidence and value brought from any man they're being lest interested to: whether sexually, psychologically or financially wise.

She was sexy and beautiful as hell lol. Right, i think most men have outbursts over things they perceived as insults because they're insecure.

?
So did you hit or what?

Back