Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t call you gay but you called me a man and that’s cool right? Tuh y’all niggas is a trip

:hahaha:

Don't make me find the post. But it's a tradition round these parts. If you taking it to heart, you shouldn't.

Stop quoting me and don’t ask me shit. I requested this thread be closed but y’all wanna act like you’re getting me back for not posting my ass foh

So saying you are gonna post a pic and deciding not to affects your posting? If let's say...Tonydubbz says he's gonna post his pic and never does, that makes him less of a poster?

Lol they don’t care about you not posting a pic @Love

They care about you saying you’re gonna do it, then changing your mind. It’s an integrity issue. You know I have no malice toward you, I’m just saying.

I know you don’t. Well now people know not to even ask me.

Dig this

I'm all about personal accountability

you open the floodgates sayin you'll post a pic next time, then next time comes & it'll be the next time & so on

You really can't blame folks for being skeptical

if you never said you would, we prolly wouldn't be here
if you honored your word, we wouldn't be here

Dig this

I'm all about personal accountability

you open the floodgates sayin you'll post a pic next time, then next time comes & it'll be the next time & so on

You really can't blame folks for being skeptical

if you never said you would, we prolly wouldn't be here
if you honored your word, we wouldn't be here

Mannn it shouldn’t even be that serious but y’all got it idgaf

Lol they don’t care about you not posting a pic @Love

They care about you saying you’re gonna do it, then changing your mind. It’s an integrity issue. You know I have no malice toward you, I’m just saying.

in a nutshell

jus be a man (or woman) of your word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back