Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t lol

I find it funny how people have seen me and still putting me last. But it’s cool I don’t HAVE to be here.

Legit question. All jokes aside.

Do you think people are voting you low just because you haven't posted a pic?

For the record, I had U ranked higher before u started acting like an emotional teenage kid.

tumblr_ooa2ee5pCd1wnpdkxo1_400.gif

Whatever idgaf I’m just speaking the truth but yeah it’s cool

Whatever idgaf I’m just speaking the truth but yeah it’s cool

But u clearly do give a fuck. We've done this 29 times and you're the only person to throw a temper tantrum like a 9 yrs old.

All cuz we said u pump fake? So it's fuck us? Nah, u just don't like hearing about yourself.

But u clearly do give a fuck. We've done this 29 times and you're the only person to throw a temper tantrum like a 9 yrs old.

All cuz we said u pump fake? So it's fuck us? Nah, u just don't like hearing about yourself.

:js4:

I mean...i said something months ago and she called me gay. This is light.

No because y’all are acting like I’m a bad poster because I never posted a pic and I didn’t show my ass. If I did where would I be? This shit sounds like cyber bullying. Y’all said fuck me so of course it’s fuck y’all.

No because y’all are acting like I’m a bad poster because I never posted a pic and I didn’t show my ass. If I did where would I be? This shit sounds like cyber bullying. Y’all said fuck me so of course it’s fuck y’all.

U can see the top 20 stats of ABW here: https://ablackweb.com/forum/members/

The 20th spot for most posts is 8.6k, u have 1.9k

The 20th spot for most points is 16.6k , u have 2.2k

U have 1 thread..... one.

Did u think u were getting top 5 votes with that shit?

Last edited:

The nerve of these miggas....

Who said You were trash for not getting naked?

Name names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back