Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Magic” Man Weaves Are Curing Baldness For Black Men

"shiii....i jus been eatin right, gettin them bcaa's and fish oils in namtalmbout"

"gotta drink that water too mane.....that water......H2O baby"

giphy.gif

LOL I got a cousin I can see saying some shit like that

Its amazing how happy they are after getting the unit bruh.. Niggas confidence go through the roof lol

This reminds me of 1 of my niggaz old uncles wit’ alopecia ...dude used to rock a big Afro wig for a few weeks then switch up to a low Afro wig like he just got a cut...the tha next weekend tha nigga would throw tha big fro on...no intermediate length to be found lol...I even changed tha words to Pacs “Same Hoes” song to “Same Fros” cuz my nigga was a Pac Stan and I was a self admitted Pac hater when we’d get into a rap argument...I was always mean wit’ tha roastin’...pause

Last edited:
I wish...
A nigga....

WOOOUUULLD
on one hand I wanna knock him but on the other, chicks is out here everyday wearing lace front wigs like they grew the hair

I just don't understand why cats just won't accept that not having a hairline not the worst thing in the world

they got a nigga on this site right now that has resorted to cutting his own hair because he refuse to go bald

SMH

on one hand I wanna knock him but on the other, chicks is out here everyday wearing lace front wigs like they grew the hair

I just don't understand why cats just won't accept that not having a hairline not the worst thing in the world

they got a nigga on this site right now that has resorted to cutting his own hair because he refuse to go bald

SMH
Nah. Fam cut the ceiling off his head specifically for putting a wig on it to fill the circle. This is nothing like a wig or weave on women lol.

At least when women wear wigs, weave, tracks, etc it's understood the shit is fake. If a chick wearing 40 inches of straight hair or some braids you know off top all of it ain't hers. This nigga tryna trick the world. No maam.

Back