Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Magic” Man Weaves Are Curing Baldness For Black Men

I wouldn't wish baldness on my worst enemy. At the rate I'm going, I think I'm def going to be bald by 40.

I jokingly asked my mother the other day why she would have a child with a bald man and she simply replied,

"He wasn't bald when I met him."

giphy.gif

I'm thankful for making it into my thirties with an intact hairline and relatively full head of hair, but I see the signs of the end, been seeing the signs.

This man weave thing seems too much of a hassle, though. Way too much.

Any woman that wouldn't want me if I was bald isn't the one for me, anyway, right...?

interview.gif

I been rockin a baldy too long to partake in this

I legit thought about doing Bosley at least it my hair lol

Im with Lurk...im too active for this shit...picture me doing snatches or something and my shit fly off

Hell nah bruh lmao
If this did happen, how long before you would return to that gym?

I wouldn't wish baldness on my worst enemy. At the rate I'm going, I think I'm def going to be bald by 40.

I jokingly asked my mother the other day why she would have a child with a bald man and she simply replied,

"He wasn't bald when I met him."

giphy.gif

I'm thankful for making it into my thirties with an intact hairline and relatively full head of hair, but I see the signs of the end, been seeing the signs.

This man weave thing seems too much of a hassle, though. Way too much.

Any woman that wouldn't want me if I was bald isn't the one for me, anyway, right...?

interview.gif
The woman carries the bald gene fam.

Your mother is the reason you're losing your hair, not dad

Throw me that link
I'll clarify my initial post.

I just skimmed maybe 10 articles that propose that there is some truth to it but it's not a scientific fact, however, the x chromosome that men get from their mothers is influenced by other generic factors.

So while it's not a 100% fact, the x chromosome received from the mother does in fact play a role in male pattern baldness.

This is just one article but the rest pretty much said the same thing.

Some dudes look ok bald. Others looks like sewer rats. When skinny white dudes r bald they look like creepy pedos.

In conclusion... if ur going bald, get ripped.

Back