Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Housing is a right” demystifying buying the block & the immediate housing crisis

A mixture of pride, ego and shame
Or ignorance, and I don’t mean that negatively. Sometimes people won’t do something because they just can’t understand or grasp the concepts so they throw their hands up. Even after you explain something sometimes people still don’t fully understand.

Or ignorance, and I don’t mean that negatively. Sometimes people won’t do something because they just can’t understand or grasp the concepts so they throw their hands up. Even after you explain something sometimes people still don’t fully understand.
Some people are so traumatized that they only see “ it has to be a catch or a scam” cuz no one would help for nothing.

Can you explain the issue you see with this?
Housing is expensive, limited and a big factor in their homelessness problem, yet somehow someone wealthy opposes a mansion being torn down and replaced with cheaper (yet still expensive) town homes. And you guys are gunna buy the bullshit reason that its for safety and privacy like they were gunna build a public dirt bike track.

I really dont understand how you back anyone on this.

Housing is expensive, limited and a big factor in their homelessness problem, yet somehow someone wealthy opposes a mansion being torn down and replaced with cheaper (yet still expensive) town homes. And you guys are gunna buy the bullshit reason that its for safety and privacy like they were gunna build a public dirt bike track.

I really dont understand how you back anyone on this.
What does any of that have to do with black people though? Bet most of the people moving out there are white. I’m open to being wrong if not.

See, that’s the issue with these stances. Are you mad at black landlords and homeowners because of how they treat black people or are you just mad that black people are owners and landlords?

Not you specifically, but folks who make these arguments in general.

What does any of that have to do with black people though? Bet most of the people moving out there are white. I’m open to being wrong if not.

See, that’s the issue with these stances. Are you mad at black landlords and homeowners because of how they treat black people or are you just mad that black people are owners and landlords?

Not you specifically, but folks who make these arguments in general.
Trickle down effects. We're at the bottom of the totem pole. So when white people get a cold, we get the flu.

They wont build town homes in the nice area cus of "safety & privacy" , so they go to w/e brown area is near and force them out. Tear down their affordable homes or apartments and build townhomes.

Trickle down effects. We're at the bottom of the totem pole. So when white people get a cold, we get the flu.

They wont build town homes in the nice area cus of "safety & privacy" , so they go to w/e brown area is near and force them out. Tear down their affordable homes or apartments and build townhomes.
Eh, I can see your logic, but still fail to see how that’s Curry’s burden to bear. There’s no direct line one can draw between those homes and specific black individuals getting disenfranchised. It’s possible, but who knows for sure.

Eh, I can see your logic, but still fail to see how that’s Curry’s burden to bear. There’s no direct line one can draw between those homes and specific black individuals getting disenfranchised. It’s possible, but who knows for sure.
All I know is city folks want this private life and live in or damn near in the big city.

naw. Move your ass out further if you want that privacy

Lmao at thinking Steph doesn’t want “poor” people around him when the area itself is unaffordable to most. Bruh just wants his privacy intact. Let him cook.

Poor people want and deserve privacy too. But more importantly poor people just want somewhere to live. Comapred to Steph Curry we're all poor people so how do you feel about rich people deciding where you can live should be the question.

Poor people want and deserve privacy too. But more importantly poor people just want somewhere to live. Comapred to Steph Curry we're all poor people so how do you feel about rich people deciding where you can live should be the question.

Lol a lot of nighas are ok with rich folk doing whatever because one day they will be rich.

Back