Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Housing is a right” demystifying buying the block & the immediate housing crisis

so when you say his, do you take in consideration the automation that's trying to sweep through industry? self check out registers, for instance? wealthy people have made so much that THEY can huddle and determine innovation that can later help them declare population control? if the public doesn't put on their thinking caps, it's not long before something is passed along, made into law, the length of time we are allowed to live. a timer. will revolution kick off for something such as that??? imagine being entitled because you made a successful computer application, basically a popular fortnite game where others latched on and developed third party apps and you soon start talking about limiting people. what happened in ones mind to come to that thought process? and is it even valid?
What’s your point here?

What’s your point here?

the movement to automate and displace human workers. the machines are made and no consideration for the beings they are to replace. all i've heard in that area is population control.

and the best some nigga out there can muster is that i'm a bot? i guess that guy might as well be by derailing the convo.

the movement to automate and displace human workers. the machines are made and no consideration for the beings they are to replace. all i've heard in that area is population control.

and the best some nigga out there can muster is that i'm a bot? i guess that guy might as well be by derailing the convo.
Hole up.

So if humans are replaced what’s your solution?

don't know if it's changing the world but...I'm
trying to arouse people by agitating thought. remember, i'm just one and that is the initial position i can thin of and take on at the moment. there may be another Fred Hampton, Malcolm X or Martin Luther King out there.
5C8ACD9B-5268-4B71-96B1-F63B442A0CEC.gif

In what media do you execute this thought agitation and what is your engagement level with the public?

Hole up.

So if humans are replaced what’s your solution?

View attachment 653394

In what media do you execute this thought agitation and what is your engagement level with the public?

we're conversing right? starts there. to ask me of a solution is unfair. me alone against all of the bullshit??? doing what little i can yapping on a message board.
and don't play like you're not in the know. WAIT!!! you really don't know or haven't you heard of the automations that will soon sweep away many jobs out of the hands and duty of human touch? cashiers, security officers, autonomous vehicles in trucking and other driver services. they even got robotics comin up on fast food restaurants. I don't know whats on the agenda for humans in the minds of thosewhose wealth buy off nearly any and every one.

we're conversing right? starts there. to ask me of a solution is unfair. me alone against all of the bullshit??? doing what little i can yapping on a message board.
and don't play like you're not in the know. WAIT!!! you really don't know or haven't you heard of the automations that will soon sweep away many jobs out of the hands and duty of human touch? cashiers, security officers, autonomous vehicles in trucking and other driver services. they even got robotics comin up on fast food restaurants. I don't know whats on the agenda for humans in the minds of thosewhose wealth buy off nearly any and every one.
Robotic automation has been happening for decades now. Anybody who can’t see what’s coming is being intentionally ignorant to it.

It’s basically taken over the manufacturing sector which is why the US is service heavy. Now it will start taking over the service industries.

I think the punishment is too severe for certain credit shit when if things going right it don’t grow as fast as it can drop.

I love the Swiss credit system.No credit score.
As long as you pay your bills even if late, you are able to get a home as long as you got 20% down , you must pay off the next 15% within 15 yrs and what’s left you have 100 yrs to pay.
They promote ownership and have very affordable housing options.

I think the punishment is too severe for certain credit shit when if things going right it don’t grow as fast as it can drop.

I love the Swiss credit system.No credit score.
As long as you pay your bills even if late, you are able to get a home as long as you got 20% down , you must pay off the next 15% within 15 yrs and what’s left you have 100 yrs to pay.
They promote ownership and have very affordable housing options.

Having late bills or even accounts in collections won't prevent you from getting a house though. You can expect to get stuck with a higher interest rate and you'll probably be asked to pay off some of those outstanding accounts, but for a lot of people that would be a lot easier than having 20% down. In most states, the average cost for a house is in the 300K-4000K range. Most people don't have 60K-80K to put down upfront on top of closing costs.

Back