Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Having 5 kids ruined my chance of finding real love at this age”

Most single women with kids don't wanna date single men with kids.

Why?

From what I've heard, they don't want to deal with any babymama drama...............and because they don't think single fathers would fully commit to their kids if they have kids of their own.

Basically, they don't think they'll have enough money to spend on them and their kids if they have kids of their own.

Still lol @ the chick blaming her kids and not her lack of common sense to use a condom/birth control

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm hard on hoes but if she made a conscience decision to lay down and have 5 children w/multiple men (more than likely) then that's on her. It's something called being responsible about sex and who you create another life with.

This woman's choices as far as dating goes should be either find a man who has kids or stay single until those kids become 18. Those kids didn't ask to be brought into the world.

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm hard on hoes but if she made a conscience decision to lay down and have 5 children w/multiple men (more than likely) then that's on her. It's something called being responsible about sex and who you create another life with.

This woman's choices as far as dating goes should be either find a man who has kids or stay single until those kids become 18. Those kids didn't ask to be brought into the world.

I'm sorry, but what part of her sentence makes you think that she had her children with multiple men? She just could have been with the same dude in a LTR...

I'm sorry, but what part of her sentence makes you think that she had her children with multiple men? She just could have been with the same dude in a LTR...

That's why I said... "more than likely" in today's society how often is it do you see or know of women with multiple kids by just 1 father?

I'm not trying to shit on single moms b/c there are moms out here that handle their business with 2-3+ kids.

This is tough. I have to imagine that if you have five children and have yet to feel like you have been in love, then you can't possibly be looking for love in a partner.

Five kids means you were looking for sex, often irresponsibly. These types always want love AFTER they let dreams run through them, literally. Dreams of a baller, dreams of their father, dreams of a protector, dreams of prince charming. Once all the dreams get a turn, people decide to actually start working on their reality. That's when the dude willing to be a step dad has to deal with all the previous baggage.

There are plenty of niggas that would date a woman with 5 children, under the right circumstances. But like @Tayboo said...not with that attitude.

Not in this climate, not as much.

She’s pretty much fucked herself into jump off space at least until most of those kids are autonomous and being her man doesn’t automatically make the man responsible for the kids as well.

Kids are expensive asf. What man you know that makes enough money to actually be effective in a single mother of five’s life, who would actually want to put up with five kids that don’t belong to him?

Back