Welcome To aBlackWeb

“DJ” Akademiks vs Freddie Gibbs Twitter Beef | Update: AK gets emotional over his beef w/ 🦩Santana

Lets not get crazy now. Ak no where nears Stars level. AK need his streaming fams to hype him up and get him drunk before he starts to talk tough. He gets no props for that.

From my understanding, Star was roasting some radio chick and Envj jumped in it for w/e reason. He was talking crazy tough like he was a gangsta and ran NY. Envy was making it seem like he was out looking for Star and he ran and hid. Then the next day Star got on the radio,he was like "word? Envy couldnt find me?" then started talk about his wife & how hes gunna piss on his kid. At the end of it he said "I just talked crazy about your wife and seed, so now you gotta come see me."
After that Envy & his wife sent a letter to clear channel trying to get him fired and were using his dads cop connections talking about child endangerment ect ect. The station just wanted Star to apologize but he wouldnt do it. Told he to leave the station, he said no, got arrested and was in the papers arrested.
After all that, DJ Envy finally gets on the radio talking tough again, talmbout how he has his job, he won, Stars check goes to him now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But Star has his own channel on YT now. I tune in sometimes. He mostly lets people talk, but when he goes on rants shit has me dying. Wish he got back on radio, but this the one on AK vs Freddie Gibbs.

The first two minutes I was tuned in I might watch this whole episode

People mad at AK but be ok with the shit these rappers say? Funk Flex been talking greasy but nobody wants his head knocked off. Facts are when you play these internet games you will get trolled. I am just laughing at everyone being triggered over nothing.

Last edited:
real question
can anyone give me a playlist of five dope mysonne songs? i always see him talking on shit, but i’ve never heard anything.

can any fans of his give me five joints they would recommend to start with?

real question
can anyone give me a playlist of five dope mysonne songs? i always see him talking on shit, but i’ve never heard anything.

Mysonne was heating up around the late 90’s early 2000’s but he got locked up, I believe for some shit he ain’t do, then he came home speaking on racism and injustice..

real question

Mysonne verse is around the 2:25 mark.. The exposure he got from this song was big for his career but then he went to prison...

real question

the hood from rr vol 1
from scratch...from Mase double up
the truth from violater album
thats it as far as i know.....
then prison

The first two minutes I was tuned in I might watch this whole episode
This follow up about AK getting banned & suspended was funny in the beginning. My only problem with Stars show is for a cashapp he'll take callers. And like 90% of the callers are always dumb af. So i usually only listen to the half way mark before i cut the shit off

AK does come off madd corny and all but true-say, I don't business about all of that. Because he is what he is and he knows that very well.

I check his youtube page and listen to news happening around the culture that interests me, the same as his Instagram page. I don't look to AK for anything else. Akon's latest fuckery got me feeling some type of way more than AK could ever lol, and that's me just being honest.

Man like Meek should just 'lowe AK and accept free publicity. Like it or not, his platform is a large one... If Meek wanna cancel something, he should bring that same energy to these white corporations and euro brands first, real shit.

Back