Welcome To aBlackWeb

‘Daddy’s Little Sl*t’ kid’s shirt pulled from Amazon amid backlash

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad
White people wild as shit B.....

Daddy’s little what now?

Amazon has pulled an offensive shirt emblazoned with “Daddy’s Little Slut,” thanks to some good old-fashioned Twitter shaming — but allowed its third party seller to continue hawking other off-color items.

The original $18 shirt sold by OnlyBabyCare started going viral Friday morning, as images of the shocking slogan circulated Twitter. It’s been available on Amazon since June, with a description claiming it was “suitable” for “playing outside, birthday party, baby shower, baptism,” among other family friendly activities.

“Humanity was a mistake, Example #3,415,621,” @JoanneMason11 wrote.

“If I ever saw a child wearing this T-shirt, I’d call the police,” @PhoenixRisingSt wrote.

“I’m actually on the phone with Amazon. The CSR doesn’t even seem shocked,

who in tf thought this was a good idea?
bruh....

it's not rare that my jaw drops from shock.....

like it made me think about the shit we swear they have to know is racist, but get it still gets out to the public before it's realized.....

you now how there are always some people argue that maybe they just dumb as fuck, and really are clueless..??

this is a point for that side....

Smfh.

Amazon low on my blame list on this. This wasnt an amazon product, just a seller selling on amazon. They shoulda still know better and people should be mad but they like 3rd on the list.

Im more mad at the seller. Im all for women empowerment and will back women in most cases when they say they been wronged but what does calling your 10 year old daughter a slut accomplish? These mfers that created these shirts need they asses kicked.

Im also mad at anyone who bought this. Its one thing to say women being sexual shouldnt get them labeled and try to get the word to empower you instead but wtf does having an innocent ass kid who doesnt even understand what the word slut means wear this accomplish? The only end game here is parents using their kids to get attention for themselves. Smh

Last edited:
aight so I believe in art and expression and all that ole shit right

so the actual words on a shirt dont bother me.....say it was worn by an adult

we see crazier shit every day

the fucked up part comes in if and when they made and posted child sizes

shut that shit down immediately

EVEN THO regular kids (not in florida) cant order shit from amazon without "help"

I heard this story on the radio and the way they described it was that it was just a random shirt...so I assumed maybe it was an adult's shirt and the dad was like "fuck it wear this cuz it's clean" or some shit. Inappropriate but not a big deal.

But now I see that shit in kids sizes. Like wtf. Nah. What parent bought that for their child? Disgusting.

Back