Welcome To aBlackWeb

‘Catch Me Outside’ girl will be worth $1 million dollars by the end of the year.

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
Catch Me Outside girl, AKA Danielle Bregoli, has been famous for far longer than her allocated 15 minutes. She first came to the internet’s attention back in 2016 after her explosive appearance on Dr Phil went viral.

"Ever since then, her ubiquitous catchphrase “catch me outside” has earned her worldwide recognition, eight million Instagram followers and more money than she knows what to do with. Danielle regularly appears on Instagram flashing wads of cash and wearing gold grills that are probably worth more than your month’s rent.

FotorCreated-25.jpg

So exactly how much money has Danielle made since her appearance on Dr Phil? Well, it looks like becoming an internet meme pays incredibly well, after all.
TMZ is reporting that Danielle is currently charging $30,000 for a public appearance, which jumps up to $40,000 if that appearance is made outside of the US. She’s also set to appear at hip hop festival Rolling Loud, for which she’s charging $40,000 for a meet and greet.

Danielle’s also about to launch her own reality TV show, following in the footsteps of the Kardashian/Jenner clan. She even has Kylie’s nails. The show will see Danielle make the big move from Florida to LA in order to find fame and fortune.

In total, TMZ is estimating that Danielle is currently worth around $100,000, which will likely increase to over $1 million by the end of the year. Either way, there’s no denying that she’s cashing in on that cash me outside money. What a world we live in." Tutty

Smh. Black twitter should be ashamed of themselves for making this girl famous.
:L:

This lil ignant, disrespectful young rat...

Only in White America is a white child rewared for being a disrespectful, loud mouth ass thief.

It's a lot of blk kids out here that should be millionaires too if that's the case. Boy if this aint some ol bs.

I aint never wished and hoped for a child to catch a real fade in the streets as much as I do for this lil bitty bih.

Here's what blows my mind, we slander "Ratchet" Black girls all the time and then turned right around and made this ratchet-adjacent white girl famous.
AHMAZING.

That's what im saying mane!! And this is off topic somewhat, but I hate that Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant bs shows. You know if it was an all blk cast, reception would be completely different yo.

Nah. We have to hold this L family.
We created the meme/gifs
we made her go viral.
Period.

(I use "we" loosely. I never found her to be funny or entertaining)

I am a lil guilty of using that phrase before. I used it to be ignant bc it's ignant af. This mf said she made Dr.Phil popular. I wanted to reach through the tv and smack that lil guh. Lol I can't stand sassy and disrespectful children at all. Im too "Ima beatcho ass with this houseshoe" type of person.

That's what im saying mane!! And this is off topic somewhat, but I hate that Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant bs shows. You know if it was an all blk cast, reception would be completely different yo.

They would be called welfare queens and nappy headed hoes.
They would be dragged from here to Baghdad.

I am a lil guilty of using that phrase before. I used it to be ignant bc it's ignant af. This mf said she made Dr.Phil popular. I wanted to reach through the tv and smack that lil guh. Lol I can't stand sassy and disrespectful children at all. Im too "Ima beatcho ass with this houseshoe" type of person.

Im dying @ "Ima beatcho ass with this houseshoe" lmaoooooooo

Naw man, we make fun of everybody.

:idkb3:'''..:think:

These Niggaz are infinitely more funny than shorty...

I'm blaming white people, cuz I ain't laugh at her one time....

This some goofy shit they identify with

Now the that u name it song.... That was us

Naw man, we make fun of everybody.

:idkb3:'''..:think:

These Niggaz are infinitely more funny than shorty...

I'm blaming white people, cuz I ain't laugh at her one time....

This some goofy shit they identify with

Now the that u name it song.... That was us

Du. I don't know what social media sites youre on but youre off here.

Her popularity started on twitter. Black people legit made her into a meme.

Then we made her into a gif.

the memes/gifs was shared on all social media platforms.

Im trying to figure out how and why youre blaming white folks?

6a00d83451b8c369e201310fc82601970c-800wi.gif

Back