Welcome To aBlackWeb

“HBCUs and its commitment to anti-Blackness” violations and abuse thread LATEST: HOWARD STUDENTS COUGHING UP BLOOD / DORMS UNINHABITABLE

Fair or Foul?

• Fair, an institution is able to do what it wants when it wants

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Foul, its clear hes trying to better his life

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Sounds like he didn't disclose he had felonies, and they kicked him out when they found out about them.

From what I've seen whether its schools or jobs, they may not always discriminate against you for being a felon, but they will definitely discriminate against you for lying about being a felon.

HBCUs are a good example of why you can't think that everyone the same hue as you is your friend or that all your enemies are of a different hue. I still think HBCUs are worthwhile and serve a good purpose, but it's a fact that when you're black and you go to them, the people that are there trying to take advantage of, steal from, mismanage, etc... you are probably going to be the same race as you.

HBCUs are a good example of why you can't think that everyone the same hue as you is your friend or that all your enemies are of a different hue. I still think HBCUs are worthwhile and serve a good purpose, but it's a fact that when you're black and you go to them, the people that are there trying to take advantage of, steal from, mismanage, etc... you are probably going to be the same race as you.
That's called proximity crimes or situations. The people who will more than likely do you dirty is the people you're around the most.

Honestly, the problems you see at HBCUs are kinda the same as what you see at public grade schools in black areas.

For example, the past three years, my eldest daughter went to a school in a decent majority black area. The school wasn't that good. The people working there were fine but it was poorly resourced, crowded, and slow to adapt to problems. We sold our house, and are temporarily living in an apartment in a more mixed area now, so my daughters go to a different school. It's like night and day. They have all these free programs for the kids to learn more and have recreational activities. Meals are free for everyone. Aftercare is like half the cost of what it was at the black school because its subsidized. Every kid has a chromebook or tablet in case they can't come into school and need to do lessons at home. They have mandatory limits on class size. It's not like there is a ton more money in this area either. The biggest difference is just the racial makeup. The old school was like 85% black. This school is like 30% black. It's just crazy.

This all reads like some serious anti-college shit. I’m not mad some guy lied on his app and got the axe for it. That’s SOP for pretty much ANY org OR corporation.

Imagine calling a HBCU - one of the last safe spaces for black folk to develop - anti-black.

That’s a slap in the face to all HBCU grads.

Last edited:
This all reads like some serious anti-college shit. I’m not mad some guy lied on his app and got the axe for it. That’s SOP for pretty much ANY org OR corporation.

Imagine calling a HBCU - one of the last safe spaces for black folk to develop - anti-black.

That’s a slap in the face to all HBCU grads.

why are you in my thread?

scram

you cried to the mods and now trying to inch your way back to interacting with me

be gone crabby patty

Fuck you. I go where I please. Especially when you subliminally trash HBCUs because you’re mad as shit you didn’t go to one.

I didn’t address you; just this bullshit premise.

we arent supposed to be speaking

run along dirk neck

Back