Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO too many black people really don't see how divisive and fucked up it is when they do shit like that. If you disagree fine no problem but to come out publicly against something that should be a benefit to black people just makes it that much easier for the white opposition to shit on what some black folks are tying to get done.

Yeah, it's really just selfishness. They want to toot their horns about what they've accomplish and don't get that not everyone has had their experience. It's sickening to me. I've done well for myself and so have most of my friends. Still we'd never try to downplay the struggle that a lot of other blacks go through. That's just silly.

Not only that, most of us have had to work harder to get to the same level as our white counterparts. Even if you don't think you needed help to succeed, why would you want a status quo like that to remain? That's just stupid.

My brother gotta home boy that's "married". He be making the dumbest moves of all time. He took out of loan to go to the Freaknik, Saturday.

bill-cosby-annoyed-shaking-head-smh-gif.gif

She knows what she's doing, even if she isn't serious about the intention. At the end of the day, that's all minor stuff. Explain to you girl that ur BM is flagrant sometimes, but you have no intention of going back that route. Shes gonna believe or she isn't, but you definitely cant control a woman that knows she has another womans emotions in a knot. Especially if shes the type to be vindictive.

She knows what she's doing, even if she isn't serious about the intention. At the end of the day, that's all minor stuff. Explain to you girl that ur BM is flagrant sometimes, but you have no intention of going back that route. Shes gonna believe or she isn't, but you definitely cant control a woman that knows she has another womans emotions in a knot. Especially if shes the type to be vindictive.

Preach!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back