Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guest Features That Ruined Songs?

P and Spittin don’t belong in the same sentence. Negro please!
this is one of the few times my bias will come into a discussion

I thought P, all things considered did what he did best. He got on the track, repped the south and did the beat justice. I mean, look who he on the track with? I dont think anyone thinks he outrapped ANY of those dudes, BUT, he stuck to his lane.

I fucked with the song before his inclusion, but fucked with it more after

this is one of the few times my bias will come into a discussion

I thought P, all things considered did what he did best. He got on the track, repped the south and did the beat justice. I mean, look who he on the track with? I dont think anyone thinks he outrapped ANY of those dudes, BUT, he stuck to his lane.

I fucked with the song before his inclusion, but fucked with it more after
Nah he killed the whole vibe. There’s way more lyrical cats from the south they could have got on this but they wanted to go for the most recognition and would get more radio play and I get that. But 8ball dropped Lost that year. If they wanted someone from the south that was popping they could have got him. He would have killed that.

Nah he killed the whole vibe. There’s way more lyrical cats from the south they could have got on this but they wanted to go for the most recognition and would get more radio play and I get that. But 8ball dropped Lost that year. If they wanted someone from the south that was popping they could have got him. He would have killed that.
That would've been a fine replacement as well. But I still fucked with P verse

Fuck what y’all talking bout

Nas has the best verse on flow alone on that track.

tenor.gif

The Flyest by Nas featuring The Bravehearts.......glad they lifted the vocals and used AZ.....sheesh

Back