Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - The Best In The World Pack (6/14)

giphy.gif

Maybe I'm just not a drake fan...

Tread carefully bruh

people dont take too kindly to folks saying Aubrey dropped a dud around here

https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/15/drake-nba-finals-raptors-security-oakland-dennis-graham/

Drake Stayed Out of Oakland for NBA Finals Over 'Security Issues'

The NBA reached out to Drake and asked him not to travel to Oakland for any of the NBA Finals games at Oracle Arena due to "security concerns," multiple sources tell TMZ Sports.

We're told the league expressed concern about potentially angry Warriors fans doing something stupid like taunting Drake or throwing stuff at him ... which wouldn't just put Drake at risk, but also other people sitting near him.

In the end, they all agreed it was best for Drake to stay in Toronto for the away games -- with Drake ultimately leading the Raptor fan watch party at Jurassic Park during Game 6.

Drake's dad Dennis Graham provided more of an explanation about the "security issues" when we saw him out at Delilah in L.A. after the Raptors won the championship ... suggesting some Warriors fans might've been holding a grudge for all of Drake's sideline antics during the Finals.

That Omerta beat belongs in the fire beats that were wasted thread.

:scust:

justice NOT done

Eh they aite.

I doubt I would intentionally listen to either one of these tracks ever again tho *shrugs*

But the mention of finances in this context is irrelevant and moving the goal post. We're talking about battle rap here
wasn't the original post talking about drake having more hits? hows that battle rap? unless I'm wrong, but I don't recall it being about battle rap

Back