Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fire Beats That Were Wasted

That In Da Club beat was ALMOST wasted cuz it originally went to D12 lmao

I'm glad they had enough self awareness to give it to 50 otherwise that shit would have been woat

Always felt this beat in the intro should've been a full song.

Another intro I felt Should've been a full song

Another intro, lol, that I wish was actually a song. Add some drums to it and you good.

Ofc Timbo could've had a better rapper than Magoo spittin over his beats, but for the most part Timbo and Magoo made a good song/single out of the beats.

But the verses on "All Yall" are damn near unbearable. The hook and the beat was gonna be a hit regardless of what was spit on the verses, but damn this shit was trash.

It went downhill after the Japanese impression

As trash as the verses are I love this damn song lol

early neptunes earlier stuff. like that philly's most wanted shit. they had no business touching a mic

G'Shit by Tony Yayo..he did his best, but ida love to hear an aggressive spitter with bars on that..put Billy Danze on that..put old school x on that, put sticky fingers and freddo star on that.

Birdman is a ghetto deacon

he be spitting and got mad quotables
Listening to birdman always made me mad. He raps so simplistically that you can guess what he should say next. But he doesnt say it, he doesnt say it and he infact says something that doesnt rhyme at all with what he just said. It's like watching a kid doing a simple puzzle who keeps putting the wrong piece in the wrong place..like yo

i3B6pMr.png
Its right fucking there

you WILDIN' them niggas killed this shit!

Hook was cool. Them verses trash tho.

Back