Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News O.J. speaks on 25th anniversary of Nicole Simpson killing. Update: Da Juice has Twitter Lit...

OJ was fucked up then and got worse since then.

Also none of what you saying explains how OJ don't have not one scratch or bruise on him. Yet he was old and broken down and supposedly killed two people on the same night.

Again, you're exaggerating about how broke down he was. No, he wasn't in football shape anymore, but he wasn't too weak to stab someone. And as was said, stop watching Bruce Lee movies. You stab a person in the neck or some other sensitive area a couple times when they aren't expecting it and they aren't going to be doing much scratching or anything else. You ever seen someone get stabbed to death. You can find videos online. The shit doesn't really go the way you seem to think it would.

Also, as I've pointed out twice now, all your defenses fall flat when OJ himself puts himself at the scene when Ron and Nicole got injured with the knife in his hand and blood on him. He said that he doesn't remember anything after getting the knife, so if you believe him, even OJ can't say he didn't kill them.

OJ Simpson had a broken down body from years of playing football. Ron Goldman a young in shape black belt.
Yet the day after the murders this is a police pic of OJ Simpson with not one scratch or bruise on him. Yet Goldman had bruises and defense wounds like he had been in a fight.
simpson-body-police-photos.jpg

Make an old broken down man fighting a young in shape black belt and not having one scratch or bruise make sense.

which is why it makes the most sense that his son did it. Jason could go toe-to-toe with Goldman. He would have been bloodied up himself which is why blood left at the scene would have pointed in OJ's direction, but not 100% as his son would have a very similar genetic profile as well as a high probability for sharing the same blood type. It would also explain his son hiding his jeep in a storage unit for many years before finally selling it to a friend (who then sold it to the PI that's been trying to get investigators to look at his son).

In 1994 genetic testing was still in its infancy so it would make complete sense that they would lean heavily towards OJ. I guarantee you if they retested everything they would have a much clearer picture and instead of saying it was "probably" OJ, they would say it was someone closely related to him.

Again, you're exaggerating about how broke down he was. No, he wasn't in football shape anymore, but he wasn't too weak to stab someone. And as was said, stop watching Bruce Lee movies. You stab a person in the neck or some other sensitive area a couple times when they aren't expecting it and they aren't going to be doing much scratching or anything else. You ever seen someone get stabbed to death. You can find videos online. The shit doesn't really go the way you seem to think it would.

Also, as I've pointed out twice now, all your defenses fall flat when OJ himself puts himself at the scene when Ron and Nicole got injured with the knife in his hand and blood on him. He said that he doesn't remember anything after getting the knife, so if you believe him, even OJ can't say he didn't kill them.

So it makes sense for you to leap from football shape to being to weak to stab someone. That's some dumb shit to say. What I'm saying is OJ was broken down to the point where he can't fight no damn black belt and not get a scratch or bruise on him.

Ok so you saying you know the exact spot on the body where Goldman was 1st stabbed at? So you saying you know for a fact that Goldman was caught off guard when got stabbed?

You ain't proved or disproved a got damn thing nigga.

OJ wasn't as decrepit at the time as you're implying and you make it sound like Goldman was some kinda karate champ. We have know idea about his level of skill. I've personally seen cats who got their belts from some McDojo get beat up by people with no training. Now add to that the fact that OJ had a knife, and you wouldn't be asking this question. Even trained fighters will tell you that defending against a person with a knife, skilled or not, is not an easy thing to do in real life.

Again, this dude said himself that he remembered grabbing the knife from the guy with him while arguing with Goldman and at some point being covered in blood.

We do know his level of skill: Ron Goldman was a 3rd degree blackbelt.
OJ was Larry Holmes-status. By '94 he was 15 years removed from his last game. Nigga was soft and flabby. Ron should have been able to piece dude up.

So it makes sense for you to leap from football shape to being to weak to stab someone. That's some dumb shit to say. What I'm saying is OJ was broken down to the point where he can't fight no damn black belt and not get a scratch or bruise on him.

Ok so you saying you know the exact spot on the body where Goldman was 1st stabbed at? So you saying you know for a fact that Goldman was caught off guard when got stabbed?

You ain't proved or disproved a got damn thing nigga.

What's stupid is you not getting the simple shit I'm saying. OJ didn't have to be in any kinda great shape to stab a mutha fucka, especially the other person didn't see it coming. Why is that so hard to understand. Again, you acting like this is some martial arts movie and Ron Goldman is Ryu from Street Fighter. It is perfectly plausible that OJ could have gotten a couple good stabs in and Ron been out of it before he had the chance to really fight back. Again, I've seen people get stabbed in person. That shit does not go the way you seem to think it does. And I'm not trying to prove or disprove anything. I'm just pointing out that your argument is weak especially in light of the fact that OJ ADMITTED HE WAS THERE WITH THE KNIFE AND WITH THEIR BLOOD ON HIM.

Look, if you're trying to say that OJ's lawyers did enough to get reasonable doubt and the decision was valid, that's fine. I'm not arguing that. I'm saying OJ did that because he's basically come out given us as close to a confession as he possibly could without saying "I killed them."

We do know his level of skill: Ron Goldman was a 3rd degree blackbelt.
OJ was Larry Holmes-status. By '94 he was 15 years removed from his last game. Nigga was soft and flabby. Ron should have been able to piece dude up.

That doesn't tell you his level of skill. It tells you his ranking at his school, and that only matters if you know the quality of that school. You got karate schools out there where people are doing like 90% katas and breaking boards and 10% sparring. You can be a 10th degree black belt at a school like that and still not know how to react in a real fight especially if the other person has a knife. And again, you dudes keep acting like since he wasn't NFL shape anymore that he was weak. That's an unfounded claim.

What's stupid is you not getting the simple shit I'm saying. OJ didn't have to be in any kinda great shape to stab a mutha fucka, especially the other person didn't see it coming. Why is that so hard to understand. Again, you acting like this is some martial arts movie and Ron Goldman is Ryu from Street Fighter. It is perfectly plausible that OJ could have gotten a couple good stabs in and Ron been out of it before he had the chance to really fight back. Again, I've seen people get stabbed in person. That shit does not go the way you seem to think it does. And I'm not trying to prove or disprove anything. I'm just pointing out that your argument is weak especially in light of the fact that OJ ADMITTED HE WAS THERE WITH THE KNIFE AND WITH THEIR BLOOD ON HIM.

Look, if you're trying to say that OJ's lawyers did enough to get reasonable doubt and the decision was valid, that's fine. I'm not arguing that. I'm saying OJ did that because he's basically come out given us as close to a confession as he possibly could without saying "I killed them."

Goldman's wounds refute all that shit.

Still stuck on stupid. When I've clearly stated multiple times that as old and broken down as OJ was with the punching defensive bruising Goldman had on his hands ain't no way OJ walking away from that without a bruise or scratch from a fucking black belt.

Goldman's wounds refute all that shit.

Still stuck on stupid. When I've clearly stated multiple times that as old and broken down as OJ was with the punching defensive bruising Goldman had on his hands ain't no way OJ walking away from that without a bruise or scratch from a fucking black belt.

OJ said he had the knife, blanked out, and when he regained his composure Ron and Nicole were dead and he was covered with blood, but he didn't do it because Goldman was a black belt. lol You got it.

Also, it's hilarious to me that you acted like I was mischaracterizing what you were saying about OJ's shape, but with every post you continue to act like dude was completely washed. By the way, I guess you also missed the part that OJ also admitted that he had someone else there with him taking part in it all.

OJ said he had the knife, blanked out, and when he regained his composure Ron and Nicole were dead and he was covered with blood, but he didn't do it because Goldman was a black belt. lol You got it.

Don't need you to tell me shit I already know!

Good day to you!!

Back