Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - The Best In The World Pack (6/14)

Drake & Ross>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hov & Ross/ Hov & Jeezy
After hearing song....

absolutely-disgusting.jpg

His fans gonna eat both tracks up like they the second coming of NY State of Mind

And niggas that don't like his shit gonna post shit like this swearing they objective.

Shut the fuck up. Always the same niggas that swear to God he trash running to his threads to tell us they listened first and it was wack.

Closet fag shit.

Last year, niggas really feel like they rode on me
Last year, niggas got hot 'cause they told on me
I'm 'bout to call the bluff of anybody that fold on me
I'm buying the building of every door that closed on me

The rise to the top of this mountain has been biblical
I don't carry cash 'cause the money is digital
It's the American Expresser, the debt collector
Hailing all the way from the Mecca
Got something for Trudy and Rebecca
This shit could last forever
The mind controller, the Ayatollah
I built a bridge to success and had visions of me riding over
Step in the room and October gets a lot closer
Haunted houses, I don't know how to count in thousands, only millions
Now tell your friends I'm not the villain

And niggas that don't like his shit gonna post shit like this swearing they objective.

Shut the fuck up. Always the same niggas that swear to God he trash running to his threads to tell us they listened first and it was wack.

Closet fag shit.
The shit is meh and my statement stands true

Neither song warrants anything beyond 'it's cool' and yet you up at 3am postin gifs and quoting bars like the shit is a game changer lol

The shit is meh and my statement stands true

Neither song warrants anything beyond 'it's cool' and yet you up at 3am postin gifs and quoting bars like the shit is a game changer lol

Stop making up bullshit narratives. Never stated anything was a game changer. The song came out at midnight. Why are you here tho?

Stop making up bullshit narratives. Never stated anything was a game changer. The song came out at midnight. Why are you here tho?
You outchea defending the shit like it's a game changer.

Say something else about Diddy or Ye and I'm a slap the shit outchea with the Laryy OB

Back