Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Southern Are U?

Yeah thats why i use fresh salmon. Dont have to worry about bones. I either bake or boil it then make them like you normally would. They taste fresher that way too.
I may try that cause I'll fry em in the cast iron skillet.

There was freeze pop lady in the hood that sold pickled pig's feet along with pal bubble gum, blow pops and candy bars

I've seen that shit before plenty of times. I've just never seen or heard of someone eating it. People obviously eat it cause they been selling that shit since before my grandparents was probably even thought about.

This dude had the shit on his ice cream truck.

I know a lot of hood bitches in DC and hood parts of PG county eat a combo of pickled eggs and nacho cheese or ranch sunflower seeds. They also get a lot of the hot sausages as well.

All this shit here sell like crack in the 80's with hood bitches and kids right now
41vEevpF3oL.jpg
spin_prod_ec_768140401

51PJPcDsf7L.jpg

8 but I haven't eaten 7 of them since my youth

Just made Zatarains Jambalaya a few days ago

Which one of you niggas done had some pickled pig feet?

giphy.gif

used to fuck 'em up when I was little, then sometime around 6 or 7 them shits just started tasting nasty and about a year later the reality of what that shit really is set in.

giphy.gif

used to fuck 'em up when I was little, then sometime around 6 or 7 them shits just started tasting nasty and about a year later the reality of what that shit really is set in.

HAHAHAHA!!! That happened to me with watermelon. I used to eat it for a while then all of a sudden just didn't like it anymore so I don't eat. Crazy thing is though I love watermelon flavor candy.

At City Walk in Universal Studios they got this Chocolate themed restraunt. They had chicken wings in chocolate sauce...bruh I was a bit weird out about it but shit was actually good.
Toothsome-Coffee-and-Chocolate-Stout-Chicken-Wings.jpg

I got a low number at first but counting the shit I've eaten outside of the souf I'm around 13

Which one of you niggas done had some pickled pig feet?

I would always see them shits ina jar whenever I hit the corner store as a jit but could never bring my self to get that shit. My cousin always ate them shits tho.

But I sho did get them hot sausages tho. DGAF what nobody say, them shits was hittin.

Get a frozen cup from the candy lady house and I was good

Lol everybody had a candy lady in the south, ours transitioned as we got older. When we got around 16 she turned into the cigarillo/dinner plate lady.

Pear-Salad-with-text.png

gf5ddpgoslyl.gif

Da fucc is this shyt mayne!

That ain't no southern crap. That's that shyt Becky brings to department potluck, and all the black people don't touch it...

"Terri who brought this??"

"Gurl...Becky brought that nasty lookin...gurl I don't even know what to call it."

...then we go around warning all the other other black folks

*shakes head rapidly*..."Nuh huh...nuh huh...Lewis...Becky made that. You might not wanna touch that."

Back