Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Moon "Creep Wit Me" (Official Music Video)

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/06/black-moon-creep-wit-me-video

Black Moon is back.

"Nearly 16 years after releasing their last LP, the Brooklyn hip-hop group has delivered the video for "Creep Wit Me," which serves as the lead single off their forthcoming reunion album Rise of da Moon. The project was produced by Da Beatminerz and will include contributions from Method Man, Smif N Wessun, and Rockness Monsta.

"It was so dope working with my crew on this album. Unlike a lot of albums today, we recorded the album together in the same studio," Evil Dee told Complex. "Mr. Walt & I came with our Beatminerz sound (heavy bass and drums) representing that boom bap. [Buckshot and 5 ft] came with the ill rhymes. Mixing the album was so dope. We wanted to bring back it back to the '90s with our analog/digital mixing process. Rise of da Moon represents Black Moon’s legacy to the fullest."
"

giphy.gif

Grew up on these guys.

Might have to buy this project of the strength that its them.

IJS... I still have the cassette single for "Who Got The Props" in storage. The day that video came out I walked my ass across the street to the mall, walked straight into Harmony House and copped the cassette.

Back