Not open for further replies.
NC school mascots

Blue Devils
Demon Deacons
Tarheels
Wolf Cac

All them shits sound mad racist fam...I’m just sayin’

this shit sick

It is. Shit is so bad nowadays that we don't always even catch onto the depth of how disgusting these cops are. Like in this case, the cop told the woman to put the baby down, and she told him the baby couldn't walk yet. And he was still telling her to put the baby down. I immediately thought that was fucked up. I didn't even realize how much until I read the comments. They said it was over 100 degrees outside and the pavement was scorching. That piece of shit cop knew that. He was actually telling that woman to put her baby down on hot pavement. What kinda evil shit is that?

hell nah man

South Carolinians just different..

:ghost:

I been ttryin to tell yall that

Niggas got a football team called the Gamecocks and chicken fighting aint even legal down there

Besides backwoods incest, and moonshine...your Appalachian Mt. people got what exactly?

It is. Shit is so bad nowadays that we don't always even catch onto the depth of how disgusting these cops are. Like in this case, the cop told the woman to put the baby down, and she told him the baby couldn't walk yet. And he was still telling her to put the baby down. I immediately thought that was fucked up. I didn't even realize how much until I read the comments. They said it was over 100 degrees outside and the pavement was scorching. That piece of shit cop knew that. He was actually telling that woman to put her baby down on hot pavement. What kinda evil shit is that?

2019 and black folks still get looked at as less than human. Where they don't even care about the our babies.

Really would appreciate it if folks stopped including everybody in their farewell emails. We never spoke a hello or good afternoon, talked sports, politics, etc.

So I don't give a fuck about you leaving here.

Reactions: 1/2
Really would appreciate it if folks stopped including everybody in their farewell emails. We never spoke a hello or good afternoon, talked sports, politics, etc.

So I don't give a fuck about you leaving here.

Or when they send out that email to everyone, wanting you chip in for the farewell potluck.

I have brought nada

Do the people closest to you or anybody for that matter know your biggest fear(s) or the way you would hate to die the most?

The whole team was injured. The bet shouldn't even count at this point.

But I'm a man of my word, bread's been sent.

Why not look at like each team still had 2 all-stars playing
Raps: Khawi & Lowry vs GS: Curry & Draymond

Curry and Draymond didn't get it done. End of story

All I know is Lebron didn’t get this sympathy when K Love and Kylie were hurt a few years ago and he ended up averaging like 40-16-14 and made Matthew Delavadova a household name in tha finals...but since I had no horse in this race I’ma let y’all cook lol

U can name all the accolades in the world, the fact remains, 3 of their starting 5 were injured.

Making excuses for Curry.

Did you do that last for the Rockets?
Did you do that when Love and Irving was hurt?

A nigga name vanvleet with a washed Ibaka and Gasol out played a MVP, DPOY, and another FMVP and and Allstar.

Niggas was trying to “protect” Curry legacy. Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back