Welcome To aBlackWeb

Miley Cyrus Apologizes For Hip Hop Comment

She got ran through by some white boys and her sheltered ass realized black man arent the only misogynistic men. Then she looked at her actions before and seen how her sheltered ass put her foot in her mouth about a whole genre that houses respectable men. Men that probably behind the scenes showed her more respect than the men she recently fell out wit..I know what this look like
You thinking WAY to much into this shit nigga lol

Didn’t rock with her when she was ass deep in the culture before. Ghost face feature or not couldn’t do it now. Her dad got more street cred than her. FDB

Thats prob 100 true but at what point do you hear what miley says about the culture and still be like "i dont mind what see says and ill still do the verse."

Fam she probably payed ghost 10+k for a verse.

What has the culture given Ghostface or Wu Tang period? After everything they done for the culture they make most of their money selling out venues full of white people overseas and whenever anyone from Wu drops an album it doesnt even sell 25k.

So ghost supposed to turn down 10-50k for a verse for the culture that dont appreciate him?

She got ran through by some white boys and her sheltered ass realized black man arent the only misogynistic men. Then she looked at her actions before and seen how her sheltered ass put her foot in her mouth about a whole genre that houses respectable men. Men that probably behind the scenes showed her more respect than the men she recently fell out wit..I know what this look like
Lol idk how you got that. All I see is time to hustle some more from blacks

Back