Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drop Wack Songs By Your Favorite Rapper

Suprised this wasn't posted yet

Ghetto Techno leads to an interesting question;

Should an artist step outside of his/her lane and try something new to reach a broader audience, or should he/she stay in his lane for his/her entire career?

I was thinking the other day, what if Jay or Nas or any established rapper, made an album full of experimental music? Like 1 heavy metal track, one reggae track, one drum and bass track, one jazz track etc. so the whole album is all over the place. It wouldn't work for a new artist, but for somebody whose legacy is etched in stone, it wouldn't hurt imo.

Suprised this wasn't posted yet

stop-loud-make-it-stop-fire-alarm-gif-5494267.gif

Ghetto Techno leads to an interesting question;

Should an artist step outside of his/her lane and try something new to reach a broader audience, or should he/she stay in his lane for his/her entire career?

I was thinking the other day, what if Jay or Nas or any established rapper, made an album full of experimental music? Like 1 heavy metal track, one reggae track, one drum and bass track, one jazz track etc. so the whole album is all over the place. It wouldn't work for a new artist, but for somebody whose legacy is etched in stone, it wouldn't hurt imo.

Ghetto Techno is trash because is its trash, not because its 'different'

They basically took this whole song and chorus... I think its fire, that baseline makes you nod your head... Its defo not one of BIG's best songs, but I dont think its wack...

i've heard that song before......
giphy.gif

and my thoughts remain....
giphy.gif

Back