Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t it seem like kyrie/ad/klutch working in unison behind the scenes?

These leaks be strategic af

Boston aren’t dire straits but they about to take a mean L if kyrie bounces with all the assets they had , Tatum and brown decent but they had way bigger goals

That’s a lateral move if kyrie goes to the nets , especially if they keep dial up

They need another star and Durant coming off a ruptured Achilles ain’t the one

He might as well stay in Boston and push for AD

Brooklyn is basically diet Boston at this point..... core of young players, innovative coach who likes to trust his process, a front office thats willing to make moves

He might as well stay in Boston and push for AD

Brooklyn is basically diet Boston at this point..... core of young players, innovative coach who likes to trust his process, a front office thats willing to make moves

I was gettin ready to say the same thing. Which is why I'm not enthused about this.

Just hope the team chemistry don't get fucc'd up like in Boston.

Ths Bulls should...who I'm kidding.

Bulls ain't gonna do shyt. Another year of mediocrity for us.

Ths Bulls should...who I'm kidding.

Bulls ain't gonna do shyt. Another year of mediocrity for us.

You wanted terry rozier STFU

Don’t nobody give a fuck what you talking about

Stick to lusting overweight hoes

I ain't stressing kyrie going to the nets, especially if no other superstar joins him..

But it would be the ultimate karma 4 the nets. D.Ainge raped them in a deal...then the Cs biggest asset in kyrie goes n plays w them..

Toronto better match that offer.

Toronto's obviously the better situation for him, but $10 million/year is $10 million/year.

Don't know what he's making now, but if it's under $5 million/year and they don't match it.........I'd be out.

Don't know if it's been mentioned or not, but it's probably going to be overlooked that Golden State made a mistake by not keeping Javale McGhee.

They could've used him in these finals.

If they're smart, they'd do everything they can to get him back.

Yeah, it sounds crazy........but he would've definitely made a difference.

@juks you think if Jordan didn’t retire that the bulls would have gone to 8 straight finals?

Nah, I definitely think they would of won it in ‘94 if he didn’t retire but not 8 straight finals/championships

Attrition is real no teams in modern nba history have won 4 straight for a reason.

Nah, I definitely think they would of won it in ‘94 if he didn’t retire but not 8 straight finals/championships

Attrition is real no teams in modern nba history have won 4 straight for a reason.

That rockets team in 95 was pretty damn good. There’s a reason why they swept the magic

This off season where we expected all these stars to move teams is about to be underwhelming I think.

KD and now Klay with serious injuries. Kawhi probably stays? Kyrie only going to Brooklyn. Kemba saying he’ll take less to stay.

Don’t know what Jimmy Butler does, but AD being traded might be the only real exciting move that happens this off season.

That rockets team in 95 was pretty damn good. There’s a reason why they swept the magic

they were way better in ‘94 , in ‘95 they were a 6 seed that overcame a 3-1 deficit to the habitually choking suns. then swept the magic cuz that team was young and shell shocked after blowing game 1.

In ‘94 they went 7 with the knicks for the championship and were down 3-2 and almost lost game 6 cuz starks went off but Hakeem blocked his shot at the buzzer the same knicks who went 7 with the bulls without Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back