Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This championship has a big ass * next to it

images

Great thread. A thread for each playoff series really worked
nah

remember how niggas was complaining because they said it wasn't necessary? this stupid, I don't wanna have to go find threads they said.

ol, "this not how we did it on the IC" looking ass niggas

MAJOR props to you fam for keeping things moving when I had to dip out after the first round of games

I got about 6 pages left but I'ma talk my shit

This was a great golden state run. Win or lose this was gonna be the end of their reign anyways.

5 years of going to the finals is tough. The physical mental and emotional drain is huge. We saw this year how tired and unfocused they looked.

Ultimately the wear and tear of 5 years got to them as expected and the injuries mounted up at the worst time.

Yet they fought and grinded with the heart of champion while being physically depleted.

How the hell do they calculate shit like this?
It's probably an estimation based on minutes played, a 24 second shot clock, and the length of the floor.

2.5 trips the length of the floor every minute given a 24 second shot clock.

That's 94 feet x 2.5 = 235 feet/minute.

5 years x 102 games x 48 minutes per game = 24,480 minutes played. (assuming 5 games per round in playoffs)

235 feet x 24,480 minutes played = 5,752,800 total feet.

1 mile = 5,280 feet.

5,752,800 feet / 5,280 feet = 1,090 miles.

Of course they probably have exact minutes played through those 5 years, stats on the length of shot clock used each possession, and a bunch of other stats I wouldn't have, but you get the gist.

With KD and Klay missing most of the season, Green get to prove he’s worthy of the status he gets because I think he’s overrated at the highest level.

And with that smartass comment you shouldnt give your opinions on players either even though you have and nobody told you nobody cares what you think

Back